Gold and silver

I woke up to Aax gently shaking me with a big smile.

"Rae, dear? Wake up!" Aax said giggling.

"Mhmm, what's up Aax?" I mumbled .

"I think Cas wants us somewhere." He giggled back.

"Really?" I said as I got up to stretch.

"Mhm he left us a note, to 'Come to town hall in the outfit you believe makes you shine'." Aax said with a hudge smile as he handed me the note.

"Hmm, well you heard the man." I giggled back to him.

We both spent a few minutes getting dressed up, I helped Aax chose out a outfit and he helped me.

Aax had on a cyan button up shirt with black trousers and a black waist coat with embroidered axolotls.I had on a purple dress with star design around the bottom of the dress, as it lay around my feet.

"Well, let's go!" Aax said holding out his hand.

"Of course!" I said as we walked out the front door.

We both walked hand in hand towards town hall, as we walked in we saw a few of our friends: Centross, Wolf, Oci and Momboo, a few to name.

As we walked in Caspian turned to see us, he had on a white shirt gray trousers and a red waist coat with sunflowers decorating it.

A took a breath look at me and Aax and went down on one knee..

"Rae, Aax you too have been with me for a long time while sometimes it has been hard you two have brought me so much love and peace that without you I wouldn't know where I would be, so will you both do the honour of marrying me?" As he finishes with a few stray tears running down his face he opened a ring box.

The first ring had a gold band with small amethyst stones in the center with axolotls welded into the band on the inside, the other was silver and had lapis in the center with small stars welded into the inside of the band.

I stared in shock crying as I screamed. "Yes! Yes of course we will." As I flung myself at Caspian Aax following soot as we cried together.

I think this is the happiest day of my life!