Rae's own study

I had woken up before Aax, though he was cuddled close I somehow managed to get out. I was walking down the hall when I saw a sigh next to a door, it said 'Rae's study'.

Wait did Aax make me a study?

I walked in and saw a it was a two floor room, with books lining the walls most of them being empty and plain but there was one book with an Axolotl on the front it was put on the desk.

Did Aax make this? It's so cute. I flipped through the book it didn't have any writing in it. I think it's for me. I pull out my old field notes and look through it and start writing things in the new book in it that could be important.

"Rae? You okay." I heard Aax say opening the door.

"Yeah I'm okay, just trying to figure out what could have happened to cause the rest." I said flipping through field note.

"So you found the books, I hope you like the one I made you. I asked Athena if they would like to make some so you'll probably get more." Aax said with a laugh.

"Well the more the merrier." I said with a smile. " You wanna do anything today?" I asked.

"Really?" Aax asked.

"Yeah, I know In the last reset I didn't stop and look. I ran..I wanna be with you. So wanna go anywhere. Maybe fishing?" I asked standing up and walking over.

"Yes! Let's go, and Rae you mean the world to us don't forget that." Aax said hugging me close.

"I know and I don't wanna let go this time." I said my voice wavering.

"Then don't, we can do this together, also you have stubble again." Aax said with a giggle.

"Really?" I asked raising my hand to my face. "Oh yes I do." I said laughing.

"But I can shave later, let's go get pickaxe a buddy. And some more fish." I said with a laugh grabbing his hand and walking down.

"Yes! Like last time. I missed doing that." Aax said following and laughing as we ran out the house.

I think we both missed this hopefully Cas can enjoy it with us...let's make sure last time wasn't a one-time thing..