New home

As soon as I hit the ground, I heard crying and laughing. It was Aax I couldn't believe it.

"Rae! Your okay, oh- umm" before Aax could finish I kissed him on the nose and laughed.

"I'm okay and I missed you, and you can remember?" I questioned looking at him but cuddling him close.

"Yeah I do, but I built us a house, Oci and Momboo can stay! But just to warn you love no one else remembers.. I'm sorry. I get what you meant now looking at Cass." Aax said looking down and resting his head on my chest.

"Thanks Aax, don't worry I'm here. I always will be and that would be great to have us all in one house for right now." I said as Aax got up and lifted me up.

"Thank you Aax that would be helpful, and just having one house with us would help, me atleast.. I'm finding the resets hard and I think spending some time with my sister and friends will help. So thanks Aax." Momboo said taking Oci's hand and causing them both to laugh.

"Lead the way Aax." Oci said walking towards us.

As Aax lead us to they're house our house? I saw Cass walking past us and waving to Aax and I then he walked of, I don't know if I could look at him for a while I miss him..

"And- were here!" Aax said with a big smile and a big hug, I just laughed and kissed his cheek.

It was a HUGE! cave house (pick above) and it was so warm and cosy with an hudge! Couch. It was beautiful, it reminded me of last resets but bigger..

"Rae, I made us a bedroom..it's your favourite colour..I missed you, as for you two there is a spare bedroom I'll take you too it follow!" Aax said before turning around and kissing me with a smile.

"I love you" I mouthed before looking around the sitting room. There was a dog bed probably for Atlas I hope I can do better with Cass this time.. is that pickaxe?

I looked up at a wall tank? It was beautiful with pickaxe looking at me with his usual smile. I laughed he's so adorable.

"I miss just being here, I just got know that Sherb is my sibling..I don't know what to do." I said to myself, with my hand on the glass..wait did my shirt change?

"Love you alright? Oh yeah! Pickaxe has a new tank. I think he likes it!" Aax said coming up behind me with a hug, and a kiss to my back.

"I'm okay, well as okay as I can be, I think your right he really seems to love it." I said with a laugh.

*Knock knock*

"Aax you in!?" Caspian said..

Oh fuc-