Damn it's cold?

It's been a while but I'm pretty sure we're closed in from the snow luckily Alereon seems to be helping in bringing us wood to burn and some food which me and Centross are thankful for. We luckily before being fully closed in managed to call Wolf and Caspian and explain a bit more what's happening.

"God's it's freezing." Centross said cuddled up in the blankets though close to the fire.

"Yep, thanks to God I'm sure we'll be fine." I said with a laugh also cuddled up in blankets with Ollie in my lap.

"Dtcgugjbi,gufhvjvibi." Luc spoke behind me, making me jump.

"Sorry Luc. I can't..I don't have my book, I'm sorry." I said as they sat next to me.

"Sdtcgvugubib." They spoke again though I remembered a bit.."Rae, work? Something something." Is all I got.

"Oh I got some of it, I'm not going to be writing for a bit, I think everyone really needs some time. Since we have no idea what to do.." I spoke in a low tone.

"Ezrdtvuububtftdt." Luc said, hugging me.

"I may not understand you, but thanks Luc. You've always been here. Thanks for that." I said.

'munch munch' I heard looking up to seeing Centross snaking on glow Berry's.

"What? I like em' okay!" Centross spoke with a laugh, munching on more making both me and Alereon laugh.

This was nice, though the cold is a downside I can't help but think it helped the situation what am I missing.. should I believe Fable? God's I have so many questions!

Most that have been answered just gave me so many more questions! I hope Sherb is okay I know that they seem to always come to me for the wack I hope they trust Cas or Aax enough to speak to them.