Morning to my lover

I felt something shaking me, I was to tried to do much but slightly open one of my eyes and say Caspian.

"Sorry, hey. You alright love." Caspian asked kissing my check. Making both of us giggle.

"It's okay, and I'm alright just tired." I mumbled back looking at him smiling.

"That's good I made you soup." He said sitting beside me.

"Thanks." I mumbled back, getting up with a yawn.

We are the soup and just talked, god's I missed this. I couldn't help but smile.

"I should really go back to Aax." I said, getting up and stretching. "Wanna come?" I asked helping him up.

"Yeah..I think, I should I wanna talk to him." He said. He held out his hand so I took it.

We walked out the house and started walking down the path laughing and joking with eachother. When we finally got to the house before I could even touch the door, it flung open.

"Rae! We really need to- oh Hi Caspian??" Oci said looking terrified?

"Hi, Oci are you okay?" I asked her looking quite scared.

"I'm fin- wait.. how'd you know my name?" Oci asked, looking up and down at him.

"Umm, Rae kinda helped me remember again.." he mumbled shuffling close to me.

"Oh thank Fuck, come both of you!" She said grabbing both of us then proceed to through us into mine and Aax's room then slamming the door shut.

"Okay-" I said getting up and looking around. "Aax? You okay?" I asked as I saw the covers raise.

"Rae! Missed you, oh Hi Caspian?" Aax said running up and hugging me..to which I realized he was shirtless..

"Oh hi Aax umm, before you say anything I remember." He said hugging both of us close.

We all knew that's all we all needed right now..God's ! Thanks so much!