Chapter - 332

Today Riddhima got a call from Ajit & he was here at Ananta Mansion at Mumbai. 

IN RIDDHIMA'S STUDY,

AJIT: Yuvrani Sa Pathankot ke royal family ke raja aae the aap se aur Raja Sahab se milne. Unka behaviour kuch ajeeb sa tha. 

RIDDHIMA: Ajeeb matlab???

AJIT: He was constantly trying to know where the family members are, how all of a sudden they shifted to India & all. Also like he was watching around everywhere as if trying to search something or someone.

RIDDHIMA: Thik hain aap alert rahe. Also I'm making security tight around palace & all the Kapoor Properties as well as yours & Amrita Ji's too. Unse kahiyega ki woh alert rahe aur bina important kaam bahar naa jae aur sirf apne jo purane trustworthy people hain sirf un par trust kare. 

AJIT: Ji Yuvrani Sa...

RIDDHIMA: Aaj yahi ruk jaiyega sab se milkar jaiyega.

Ajit nodded & left her study. Riddhima did the security arrangements & then went to her office on top floor. Pooja was busy with her new company so she herself was working on hacking on this Pathankot's royal family. She got to know the man who came was enemy in disguise of friend as he was always jealous of Shekhar. Reasons unknown so she called D14 & told them to abduct him & they did her work & by night he was in dungeon. She after dinner went to dungeon along with Kiyaan & Angre. Bob & Vardhan were already present.

VARDHAN: Mam e toh phatu nikla do thapad aur sab kuch ugal diya...

Riddhima smirked while all four men chuckled. She ordered them to connect him to lie detector & it was done immediately.

RIDDHIMA: Kya dushmani hain Papa Sa se???

PATHANKOT KING: Shekhar humesha sab ka attention uski taraf kheench leta tha. In school he was topper not only in studies but in co - curricular activities too. My parents, my family always used to compare me with him. Mujhe bahot bura lagta tha phir I fell in love with one girl but that girl loved Shekhar & she broke my heart. Uss din se mujhe usse nafrat hone lagi. Phir jab hum business life mein enter hue toh wahan bhi he was ahead of me. He even got the most beautiful, supportive & powerful wife. Har baar har baar woh mujhse jeet jata tha & infact he was like a king to the people democracy hone ke baad bhi. His words were an order for government to people of punjab to everyone. I wanted his position, his power aur uska sirf ek hi raasta tha to kill him par usko akele maar na possible nahi tha. Ek din during our college get together I heard Jaiswal talking with one of our previous Chancellor se baat karte hue. They were talking about Shekhar & I got to know their enemity towards him so we joined hands. Mujhe kidnapping ke baare mein koi idea nahi tha but mera kaam tha uss dauraan Palace aur Kapoor Empire ke head office par nazar rakhna jiske badle mujhe promise kiya gaya tha to get that power. 

RIDDHIMA: Kisne plan kiya tha yeh sab???

PATHANKOT KING: Mujhe toh Chancellor ke orders the baaki kuch nahi pata....

RIDDHIMA: Mehman hain humare khatirdari nahi karoge inki....

VARDHAN: Arreey Mam aap ko koi complain nahi aaegi...

RIDDHIMA: Ache se karna zara inhein bhi toh pata chale RS se panga lena kya hota hain...

Saying this she left dungeon with both brothers. Next day Jaiswal was also abducted & that Chancellor was not in India so it took time. He too had same reasons of jealousy & he wanted Jahnvi as her wife as she was the single child of her parents so he could get the royal property & title & top of that her beauty lured him but Shekhar got married to Jahnvi & it spoiled his plans. All were in search of that Chancellor but as no one knew about his whereabouts. This was angering her more. One day it was dinner time & all were waiting for trio brother sister. Kiyaan & Angre came all tired & sat on sofa.