Chapter - 313

Hey guys,

Sorry for disappearing like this all of a sudden. I had to visit my village with my family & there is network issue there & on top of that I got periods there making my health deteriorate a bit so I couldn't inform. Also Parth is in US otherwise he would have made sure to know this to my this family. Sorry for the inconvenience again. I'll try to take care to not disappear like this in coming days & to inform. Next update will be in first or second week of February. Also please be with this story because now the revelations of past & Riddhima's new avatar is on it's way.

Amaira Parth

Here elders reached mansion & found Pooja crying in Siya's arms.

RUDRA: Siya Rid..Riddhima kahan hain????

SIYA: Pata nahi Chote Papa Kiyaan, Angre aur Vansh Bhai gae hain....

She found Ajay in shock & others crying her heart gripped fear.

SIYA: K...Kya hua???

Rudra came to know she didn't knew so said,

RUDRA: Pata nahi beta bas woh yaha se gae hain ese so...

Rudra called Aryan & got to know they are going to Ananta Hospital. Rudra told Siya to take Pooja to her room & she nodded. Once they left he told Mrs. Dsouza to take care of both of them & they rushed to hospital. Ambulance reached soon & Kiyaan, Zala, Angre & Vansh sat in while Rehaan got into another car along with Hiren & Himanshu. Zala started the initial treatments with shaking hands.

She tried to remove the oxygen mask but Kiyaan & Angre stopped her. She shook her head & removed it.

RIDDHIMA: Lis...listen to me...

KIYAAN: Baad mein plea....please Di...

RIDDHIMA: No suno... someo....someone tri...tried to att....attack at Kapoor Man...Mansion Jaipur. Car number was .....xxxx (imagine any number) & it was black inova.... A tattoo o...of sna...snake was the...there on back glass...

She started coughing badly & Zala made her wear oxygen mask. She was protesting but Kiyaan, Angre & Vansh didn't let her do it. Soon they reached hospital & they carried her inside. Zala & Myra immediately took her for tests & Vansh was all silent.

HIREN: Vansh...

VANSH: Thi...thik hu ma...main...

After couple of minutes Zala came back & made Myra sat beside Aryan as she was so shocked seeing Riddhima's state.

ZALA: Everyone please come inside. Vansh, Kiyaan, Angre usse baat karne ki koshish karo woh treatment nahi start hone de rahi hain naa hi tests karne de rahi hain. She's stubborn to talk to you all.

Saying this he called Pooja & getting news she & Siya ran to hospital. Rehaan was down to get the security tight & Pooja seeing him ran to him.

POOJA: D...Di...

Before he could reply she saw blood on his shirt & she clutched his hands....

POOJA: Woh thik hain na aap gae the na unke paas.... please bataiye...

She was about to fall but Rehaan gathered her in his arms.

REHAAN: Come I'll take you to her....

Rehaan wrapped his one hand around her shoulder & other was around Siya's. He took both the girls & when they went inside they saw all were around her. She removed the mask despite of everyone denying & looked at Ajay. He wiping his tears went to her & with trembling hands held her hand & caressed her head which was full of blood.