🍀 Chapter - 224 🍀

Vansh was trying to absorb the words she was blabbering before few moments. Suddenly he realised she went for her Nanu's operation.

VANSH: Kahi waha toh kuch nahi hua????

He immediately laid her head down carefully on pillow & removing his shirt gave her in his hand which she immediately clutched near her heart. He then went to balcony & called her Vicky Mama.

VANSH: Hello Mr. Vicky....

VICKY: Hello Mr. Raisinghania. Kaise hain aap aur Ri kaisi hain?

VANSH: Hum dono thik hain aap bataiye aap ke bade papa ka treatment kaise chal raha hain?

VICKY: Mr. Raisinghania unki tabiyat ab kaafi achi hain. Infact surgery kuch hi din pehle humne Mumbai mein karwae hain. Tab main aap ko phone karna chahta tha aur Ri se milne ka bhi bahot man tha par sab yaha the isiliye maine nahi kiya.

Vansh realised from his talk that he's not aware that Riddhima was there & handled everything so he didn't asked further.

VANSH: That's good news. Kuch kaam ho toh please inform kijiyega....

VICKY: Thank you Mr. Raisinghania. Ri se baat ho paegi???

VANSH: Abhi toh woh office mein hain aur main bahar site visit ke liye aaya tha so.....

VICKY: No problem. Have a nice day.

VANSH: You too.

They cut the call. He went down & laid down beside her & all of a sudden she started panicking in her sleep making him worried.

VANSH: Riddhu please try to open your eyes. Jaan kya ho raha hain baby, try to take deep breathes.

He was constantly trying to wake her up but alas all the stress has taken too much toll on her. She woke up with a jerk shouting Vansh's name.

RIDDHIMA: Anshhhhh......

VANSH: I'm here only baby. Look at me you're with your Ansh.

Hearing his words she looked at him & jumped on him hugging him tight. Her breathes were getting heavy but she was not at all in a mood to leave him. He tried to calm her but today she was not able to calm herself down. Not having any option he carried her in his arms & took her to balcony not before taking her medical kit. He gave her sedative which made her calm & she drifted to sleep. Vansh cupped her face with one hand & saw her whole face red, lips dry & tear strains all over her face. He wiped her face with his handkerchief & kissed her eyes. He tried to make her sleep but she in sleep was also holding him tightly. He sighed & sat there holding her & was lost in his own thoughts.

Riddhima after sometime woke up & found herself in his embrace & got relaxed. She saw he was lost in thoughts so instead of getting up she snuggled more to him & feeling her moving he looked at her who was looking at him with her cute innocent doe shaped eyes looking so cute like a toddler. He smiled & seeing his smile she too smiled. He was all awwww on her cuteness & kissed her eyes & nose & squeezed her close to his heart.

VANSH: Kaisa hain mera bunny?

RIDDHIMA: Ansh ka bunny bilkul thik hain.

She said while giggling making him laugh.

VANSH: Mera cute cotton ball dara diya tha mujhe.

He said pinching her nose. She scrunched her eyebrows & rubbed her nose on his shirt & he ruffled her hairs. She looked up at him & her face was having hair strands on it. She shook her head to remove it but went unsuccessful so got irritated & sighed with puffed cheeks & pouted. Vansh smiled at her chotu baby & caressing her face kept her hairs behind her ears making her smile cutely.