🍀 Chapter - 208 🍀

Riddhima reached at Mumbai airport & directly went to Ananta Mansion. She took some necessary things & chopper was already waiting for her. She immediately travelled to Jaipur & directly left to home as it was almost dinner time so she knew everyone would be at home. At Raisinghania Mansion all were in hall except Vansh. Riddhima entered & saw everyone & her eyes turned moist. Kiyaan & Angre's eyes went towards her & as their eyes met tears rolled down from their eyes. Both ran to her & hugged her tight hiding her in his embrace. All happened in a flip of moment so all were shocked.

RIDDHIMA: Mis....Missed you bacho....

KIYAAN: D...Di.... we miss....missed you toooo.

They cried in each others embrace. Trio were not ready to break the hug.

SIYA: Bhabhi Maaa....

Riddhima broke the hug hearing her voice & kissing Kiyaan & Angre's forehead hugged Ishani & Siya & from back Rehaan & Aryan too joined the hug shouting....

REHAAN & ARYAN: Missed you Bhabhi....

All chuckled hearing them. Breaking the hug Riddhima saw Ajay & he turned his face otherside,

SIYA: Papa naraaz hain aap se Bhabhi Maa, aap ne itne din tak message or call nahi kiya na...

Riddhima smiled & went to him & slowly hugged him.

RIDDHIMA: Sorry Papa maaf kar do....

& that was it his anger flew away & he hugged her tight kissing her head n number of times making himself believe in reality that his daughter is back safe & sound in his arms. His gudiya, his princess is there with him. Both cried in each others embrace sharing how they missed each other. Kiyaan & Angre chuckled because Vansh was right. Riddhima hugged everyone & at last Chanchal pulled her ear,

CHANCHAL: Khabardar agar agli baar ese kahi gayab ho gae toh. Hum sab ki jaan nikli jaa rahi thi.

RIDDHIMA: Choti Maa dard ho raha chodo please aage se esa nahi karungi.

AJAY & RUDRA: Chanchal rehne do....

CHANCHAL: Yeh lo...

Everyone giggled.

RIDDHIMA: Vansh kahan hain????

All gave her teasing look & she blushed but Ajay saw the same longing for him in her eyes that he has seen in Vansh these days so decided to tease her some other day.

AJAY: Beta woh Hiren aur Shivi ke saath dinner pe gaya hain, uska man nahi lag raha tha toh Hiren usse leke gaya hain.

ARYAN: Bhabhi waise aap kaho toh Bhai ki location pata kar denge par humein kya milega?

RIDDHIMA: Jo tum kaho Aryan please....

KIYAAN: Di aap freshen up hoke aa jao tab tak aap ka kaam ho jaega.

ANGRE: And you no need to feel guilty ki aap humare saath dinner nahi kar rahe ho. Hum saath mein bonfire enjoy karenge aate waqt dessert leke aana.

Riddhima nodded & hurriedly left to their room & after freshening up she came down & Rehaan shared the location. She left towards that venue. As Raisinghanias are big personality, Hiren for Vansh's privacy booked a private lounge in a small garden. Riddhima reaching resort found trio. She saw Vansh's eyes has lost the shining & it made her amazed that how much he loves her that within these days he lost the shine of his eyes.

RIDDHIMA: Ansh....

Vansh heard her voice & became shocked. Seeing his life standing infront of him after total 17 days 3 hours & 34 minutes he was on cloud nine. He ran to her & she also ran to him & both hugged each other tight. Feeling his love, his warmth she started sobbing in his arms like a baby. Vansh too had tears with smiling face. Moving a little & cupping her face he kissed all over her face & hugged her tight hiding her in his embrace. No words like missed you or love you were needed. Their heart was beating in tune with each other & their breathes were showing how difficult it was for each other to live these days. Hiren & Shivi smiled looking at love birds & were happy seeing their love.