Chapter - 303

VANSH: Jaan do you need my help in arranging all this in closet?

RIDDHIMA: Nahi main kar dungi.

VANSH: Okay then abhi karne ka man naa ho toh keep in last closet neeche khali hain.

RIDDHIMA: Aap kahi jaa rahe ho?

VANSH: Hmm.. Rehaan seems bit off. His behaviour is changing rapidly. Office mein bhi dekha hain kae baar kho jaata hain, aur bahot gussa bhi karne laga hain.

RIDDHIMA: I've noticed too...

VANSH: Tum yeh kardo main baat kar ke aata hu.

RIDDHIMA: Call me if you need me to be there.

VANSH: Sure...

Vansh went & Riddhima kept everything in closet & after taking shower was in closet in bathrobe thinking whether she should wear the lingerie she bought or not. There was still fear in her mind & heart but still she decided to take a step.

RIDDHIMA: Ansh toh baat karne gae hain. I'll try agar thik laga toh pehnungi otherwise I'll change.

She talked to herself & changed into that piece.

(Imagine her in this dress)

She dried her hairs & did her skincare & decided to check in mirror. She was lost seeing herself. It was as if she was some other girl. Her trance was disturbed by a call & she went to bedroom to take her phone. Seeing Bob's call late at night she frowned & immediately accepted it & forgot that she was in which outfit. Vansh on the other side came back early after talking with Aryan & Angre because Rehaan was asleep. Vansh opened the door & Riddhima cut the call at the same time & turned. Vansh's eyes widened & Riddhima seeing his expressions frowned & looked at herself & realised she was in the new lingerie only. Vansh gulped because she was looking hot, cute & sexy at the same time & words didn't came out of his mouth. Riddhima not hearing anything from him took it in a wrong way & her corner of eyes started getting wet. She started fidgeting her fingers & Vansh realised something is wrong because his baby is so naive & innocent to dress like this. He went to her & scooped her in his arms & due to her sudden moment she shrieked & wrapped her hands around his neck. He took her to closet & made her sit on the closet island & went to her closet & took another night wear which was cute unicorn pajama & a short strap top. He gave her in her hands & cupped her face & kissed her forehead.

VANSH: Go & change meri Jaan. We're already late for sleep.

Traitor tears rolled down her eyes & she spoke,

RIDDHIMA: I'm sorry...

VANSH: Why you're saying sorry baby????

He asked softly cupping her face. She held his wrists & said,