🍀 Chapter - 202 🍀

Kiyaan & Riddhima went to dungeon. Reaching dungeon they directly went to a cell where Keval Khuranna was present. Riddhima signalled Bob to open the cell & as Bob opened both went inside. 

KIYAAN: So Mr. Khuranna how are they treating? Hope you are treated well.

Riddhima smirked at his words. 

KEVAL: You are the business tycoon Kiyaan Kapoor na.

KIYAAN: So you know me, good to know.

KEVAL: Maine kya bigada hain tumhara ki tum mujhe yahan ese leke aae ho. Main tumhein chodunga nahi.....

He shouted making both mafia siblings laugh. 

RIDDHIMA: Tu usse kuch kar toh tab paega na jab zinda bachega. 

KEVAL: Wh...what do you me...mean?????

RIDDHIMA: Woh toh tujhe abhi pata chal jaega. Bob pluck his nails of hands & legs......

Bob nodded & signalled his men who started plucking his nails & he was shouting like a mad a person. But his shouts didn't reached the ears of mafia siblings. 

KEVAL: Insaan ho ya shaitan, mujhe chod do kya bigada hain tumhara????

He said while crying in pain.

RIDDHIMA: Tune mere parivaar ko nuksaan pahonchane ki galti ki hain.

KEVAL: Kaun????

KIYAAN: Ishani Raisinghania usse nuksaan pahonchane ki koshish ki tho na ab dekh kya keemat chukani padegi......

Kiyaan took the cutter & in a minute cut his fingers making him yelp in pain. He was looking no less than a devil. Riddhima smirked & hit a rod on his head making him see hell on earth itself. They signalled their men to torcher him till he was on the verge of fainting. They enjoyed his screams, getting him tortured & were smirking.

RIDDHIMA: Mere parivaar ke baare mein sochne ki jurat bhi koi karega toh maut hi paega.

Saying this she shoot him straight at his head & Kiyaan shot on his chest. Both were covered with his blood looking no less than a devil. Their men was shivering seeing their anger. 

RIDDHIMA: Thikane lagao isse Bob.....

Bob nodded & both went out of dungeon. They directly went to outhouse & took bath & changing went to mansion. They saw that all were waiting for dinner. Both silently had dinner & it was time for departure. Vansh & Rehaan were going to Delhi, Riddhima to Russia & others to Jaipur. Riddhima went to Siya & took her aisde.

RIDDHIMA: Siya bacha Kiyaan ka dhyan rakhna, yaad dila dena uski medicines aur meals skip na kare. Aur apna bhi dhyan rakhna, okay. Aur agar kuch bhi ho call karna.

Siya nodded. First Vansh & Rehaan went to Delhi & then others left for Jaipur. Last was Riddhima, she went to airport where Malik was already waiting for her. Both took the flight & went to Russia. 

A week passed away like this. Riddhima was busy in planning an attack on the culprits of Malik's son along with him. Kiyaan was busy in finding clues against Riddhima's past. Vansh & Rehaan came back after Delhi meeting & were hell busy in their first international project. It was 10th day & Riddhima returned India but directly went to Amritsar where all were already there as next day Angre's post celebration was done. After it they went to Jodhpur for Shivratri puja. Next day press conference was held at Shekhawat Palace Bikaner. It was arranged in side patio of garden. Riddhima, Kiyaan & Angre were in Riddhima's room keeping check on everything. Younger Raisinghanias were not present there in press conference rather they were with Riddhima, Kiyaan & Angre. As expected media people asked about Umang, Shekhar & Jahnvi but Riddhima handled it smartly. She had already made arrangement for video call & as per her technology no one could recognise that they were not real. After press conference all had lunch & went to conference room except the oldest couples as they had took retirement.