Chapter - 254

Pooja immediately ran to hack Vansh's location while the security team was ordered to search for him. Kiyaan & Angre didn't shared with anyone. Luckily Hiren's father was returning to home from factory so he saw Vansh's car in bad condition & frowned. He immediately stopped the car & went to Vansh who was at the verge of losing consciousness. Hiren's father immediately got him out of car hardly because of his physique. He made him sit in car & called Ajay.

AJAY: Hello....

HIREN'S FATHER: Ajay Bhai Saab Vansh has got into accident. I'm taking him to hospital.

Ajay couldn't handle & phone fell down from his hand. Kiyaan immediately made him sit while Angre took the call & came to know. He hardly handled himself & said to bring him home due to security reasons.

KIYAAN: Kya hua????

ANGRE: Bh...Bhai ka accident hua hain....

Everyone were shocked & all started panicking & crying. Aryan was handling Ishani & Siya while Rehaan was handling Uma & Chanchal. Pooja was with Indrani & Neela. While Kiyaan took care of Ajay & Rudra while Angre managed to contact Riddhima & informed her which snatched land beneath her feet. Luckily she was in Jodhpur so immediately took chopper. Hiren's father drove at the fastest speed & as Angre has got the roads clean using the powers so Vansh was at Raisinghania Mansion within 15 minutes. He was all drenched in blood & his condition was heart wrenching. Ishani, Uma & Chanchal fainted seeing him while Siya couldn't handle & hided her face in Aryan's arms. Till then Hiren's family too came. Rudra composed himself & told them to rest to ladies while men were waiting in living room. Ladies denied & gave company to females of the family.

POOJA: Bhaiyu please take him to the room. We need to check. Papa is coming only.

Kiyaan gulped & with the help of Hiren's father & Angre Vansh was shifted to the guest room downstairs.

KIYAAN: An...Angre sab ko bahar leke jaa..

Kiyaan caressed Vansh's head & spoke,

KIYAAN: Kuch nahi hoga aap ko Bhai yeh Kiyaan Singh Shekhar Singh Kapoor ka wada hain.....

VANSH: Ri...Riddhu.....

KIYAAN: She's on the way Bhai. Keep strength for her. You know na your angry bird can't be handled by any of us. You have to handle her.

He made him busy so he doesn't lose consciousness to avoid complications. Pooja till then wiped the blood & started checking vitals with the instruction of Zala. Riddhima's chopper faced atmosphere problems & the pilot had to divert the route. Riddhima knew she won't reach on time & she can't risk it so called the hacking team to trace location & asked Vardhan to contact them & be ready with cars. She smartly took the pilot seat & took the chopper with the same route. Zala too reached along with medical facilites & team of doctors. Riddhima's chopper got crashed & she & pilot jumped. Due to the location sharing Vardhan was ready & they rushed to mansion without caring about their injuries.

ZALA: Kiyaan move outside. We need to start the tests.

VANSH: No till Riddhu comes I won't....

He hardly spoke while taking deep & shaky breathes.

KIYAAN: Bhai it's not the time to joke. Chachu aap start karo.

VANSH: N...No....

NEUROLOGIST: Sir please try to cooperate aap ese negative mind se treatment nahi karwa sakte. It will adversely effect you.