🍀 Chapter - 196 🍀

In the morning sun rays peeped in the bedroom of the cottage disturbing the pretty sleep of couple who was in deep sleep. Riddhima in sleep covered their head with comforter so sun rays don't disturb their sleep. Vansh snuggled in sleep & hided his face in her crook of neck & in reflex her hands went to his hairs caressing it. 

AT ANANTA MANSION DURING BREAKFAST TIME,

SIYA: Kiyaan aaj mujhe Ananta Biotech jana hain 2 meetings hain aur kuch aur kaam bhi hain.

KIYAAN: Par tumhari studies ka kya?

SIYA: Woh ho chuka hain jo concepts chal rahe hain Di ke saath maine pehle hi kar diye the before only. 

KIYAAN: Okay Khanna tumhare saath jaega aur car tumhein jo chahiye woh bol dena usse & you are not driving chauffeur jaega saath.

SIYA: Par I wanna drive Kiyaan.

KIYAAN: Aaj nahi cutie aaj you've lots of work there & I don't want you to get exhausted. 

SIYA: Please na Kiyaan.

KIYAAN: No Siya & if you want to drive we'll go for a ride at night but abhi nahi. 

SIYA: Toh phir mein aap ki car leke jaa rahi hu.

KIYAAN: Okay....

REHAAN: Bhai aur Bhabhi se baat hui.

KIYAAN: Tumne family group mein message nahi dekha??

REHAAN: No actually was bit busy so time nahi mila par baat kya hain.

ANGRE: Woh Bhai ka kal late night message tha that they slept late so jab jaag jaenge call karenge & not get stressed if they don't receive calls.

KIYAAN: Aur Bhai ke saath saath Di bhi itna soti hain, I mean pehle sleeping pills leke bhi she hardly used to sleep 3 - 4 hours aur ab kabhi bhi bolo so jati hain.

ISHANI: Jiju correction needed Vansh Bhai ke saath jabhi bhi hoti hain so jaati hain. 

Everyone giggled hearing her. Like this having a family time they had breakfast & Siya left to Ananta Biotech, Rehaan to Raisinghania Real Estate, Ajay, Rudra, Angre, Kiyaan & Aryan to Kiyaan's study for completing Shekhawat Empire's work, Uma & Chanchal in Angre's study working on Raisinghania jwelers while eldest couple went to have a ride in city. 

IN COORG,

It was near about 11:00 when Riddhima's sleep broke & she pulled comforter from her head & found Vansh sleeping cutely hiding his face in crook of her neck which brought a smile on her face. She pecked his head making him snuggle more into her. She knew how much her sunshine is a deep sleeper so a naughty idea came into her mind & she with her hairs tickled in his ears making him groan which made her chuckle. She did twice & he turned & again slept & she pouted. She quickly hopped from bed & went to balcony & plucked leaf from the near by tree & ran inside & sat beside him. She rolled the leaf making it into small straw like thing & entered little in his nose making his eyebrows scrunch. Before he could catch she immediately removed & entered it in his ear. Her this naughtiness brought frown lines on his forehead & a groan escaped his mouth as his beauty sleep was getting disturbed. She was enjoying his reactions with giggles & it continued two - three times. Finally he opened his eyes all of a sudden when Riddhima was going to tease him by putting that straw in his nose & he quickly grabbed her hand & pulled her on him making her eyes widen. Before she could understand she was under him. 

VANSH: Bahot masti chad rahi hain subhah subhah......

RIDDHIMA: Mr. Handsome zara nazre ghumaiye dopher hone ko hain.