Kuvira and Su

Kuvira was working on her dance move, she prepare herself for the festival of this year. She wasn't sure if Su would trust her to let her dance this year, she could at least try. Her body moved with the help of a metal string, she was impress of how flexible she could be. The earth-bender wasn't sure one of her move, this one she had to push herself to the air flying around and pushing herself like in a back flip, staying head down in the air to then lay on one feet. Even with the help of her metal bending, she continue to either fell either finishing on her both foot. She didn't stop trying, over and over and over.

After two hour, she was sweating and tired but Kuvira was perfectionist she could stop here. "If you continue to be scared you will never lay in one foot" A sweet voice invaded the room. Kuvira surprised fell on the floor. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you" Suying approached her giving a hand to make her get up. "Don't worry, I would have fell anyway. I loosed balance" Kuvira felt something she could describe in her tummy as she takes Su hand. "You are too focus on laying in one foot, and you don't do it naturally. Keep your balance when you push yourself down, and stop being scared of the ground !" Su took one string that she placed on herself. She showed to Kuvira all the movements. The girl watched her with admiration, her body moved divinely in the air. "It look so simple when you do it" the younger girl sat on the floor dramatically.

Suyin look at her sweetly "Let me lead you, we'll just try a the back flip and lay in one feet. When you get it, you'll do all the movements !" Kuvira nodded, she felt the matriarch placing a hand on her back, pushing her up to the air with the help of their metal bending. She pushed herself a bit to and Kuvira too, so the younger girl will have place to the backflip. Then she came quickly closer and pushed her down placing her hand back to their old place. With the security of her hand, Kuvira felt better and get after two try the balance to lay on one foot.

When they finished practising, they sat on the middle of the room as they drink glass of water. "Su, will I be able to participate to the dance this year ? I know after all I done I can't really ask anything...but I wanted to do it." Kuvira asked to her. "I don't think so... I forgave you, but the citizen didn't. I don't like it to be that way, but we cannot make them mad" Su sigh, she understands why people were mad, but she also hated to say that she couldn't let the girl do something because of people opinions. "It fine I understand, I just enjoy dancing here with...I knew their was a chance that you'll give me this answer." She send a smile to Su. "Spirit, that move was hard to get" Kuvira dramatically colapse on the floor forcing Su to get closer to see herself. "But you end up getting it, so stop complaining" Su smiled back. "Do you want to go home ?"

After an hour they were still in the middle of the room, Su mocked a Kuvira. The all tension was gone since a while but the younger girl had actually never felt that happy. "I don't want us to go home, I feel too good here with you" they watched each other in the eyes "But eventually we'll have to go." Suyin broke the moment, she got up and forced her friends to come too. They walked around the city, none of them wanting to go home. "Why is it so easy around you ? I never felt at my place, even in the Beifong family. When I took the power I was happy because I didn't let the citizen down.. But I wasn't at my place. But with you Su everything is soooooo easy." Kuvira tuned herself and kiss her. "I just like being here with you, I don't ever want it to end" She kissed the older woman again, hand around the waist. "Kuvira" but before she could say anything, another kiss was placed "Don't stop"