Bumi x Izumi

Bumi always had a crush on his sister best friend, he was a pretty confident guy, but when it come about Izumi he loosed all his skills. That why he kept it secret for years. He was now flirting with a friends from their school.

It was a normal afternoon, Lin was at the airtemple for Tenzin, Kya and Bumi had joined them in the dining room. All talking about school, when they come about Bumi actual flirt. "What's her name again ?" Lin asked curiously, she never cared about people in school so she didn't know who was that girl. "Kannaaaaa, she's a water tribe giiiiiirl" Kya answer mocking her brother. "Come on guy drop it, it just a flirt, a one night things." Bumi rolled his eyes as Kya and Lin exchange a look. "You know, Izumi is coming" his eyes open and he started turning red, Kya started giggling at her brother reaction "She sleep at my home for a while, I proposed her to take some vacation here." Lin said calmly. Bumi nodded his head "Cool, y'all could do a girl night, with Kya" the boy said. Kya hit her head with her right hands "Yea sureeee, but why were you blushing at Izumi name ?" typical Kya, straight to the point, no shame. "Okay stop, I know y'all know, and y'all know that I know that you know ! I cant dare to ask her out, she's too royal for me, she's brave and she knows what she wants ! She has duty, and me im just a guy, no power, no duty, and this isn't working. With her I loose all my boy skills." he said looking at his brother confirming the "man skill". "Anyway, Im just a regular guy competing with royal boys around the fire nation, SO I HAVE. NO. CHANCE !" the two girl shared a glare and whispered things, when they finally dare to talk "We can't say much but, let say, she might have a sweet spot for you. SO DON'T MESS IT UP." Kya said as her and Lin went outside for girls things. Tenzin followed Lin, an hour after Bumi catches him meditating as the girl was talking.

When the night came by, Bumi expected Lin to go home, but to his surprise it Izumi who showed up. Bumi panick a bit in his room and then when downstairs. "Hey Izumi, how have you been ?" the boy said, her friends went to hug him "I've been great, but as Lin proposed I really needed vacation. And you ?" The girl adjusted her glasses. "I've been great, no royal stuff going on" he wicked at her "Very funny, you'll see it not that easy all this "royal stuff" she pushed his arm gently as they laughed died. Both went to eat with the family and actually it went pretty well, Bumi had made many jokes, talking about some fun things he did with his friends. Lin and Tenzin was impressed, usually around Izumi the boy would be totally quiet, all of this was unusual, and Kya couldn't tease him.

"Bumi help me please" Izumi said as she carry her plate to the kitchen "Yes sir !" the boy followed her, he proposed her some desert as he watch her walking in the kitchen. " Izumi, I wanted to talk to you about something" he said as he grabbed two yogourt "Sure tell me ?". He took two spoon and made her walk outside, they sat in a comfortable silence as they taste the yogourt "Bumi you have it all around you face, dummy !" the fire bender wiped his face, they locked eyes for a second and the boy took a deep breath "I like you Izumi, since we are litlle , like you like you, and I want to be the one for you..." after his confession Izumi leaned to his face and kissed him. "I like you too" and here it goes.

Two years after that that they was still together, actually they settle a great deal. Izumi was visiting twice a month and stayed all the vacation, and Bumi was coming the other vacation and once a month, since it was harder for him to travel. When Bumi engaged himself, Izumi never stopped him, she actually encouraged him, she keep track by using her princess advantage, she hate using it but it was for the good. They helped each other a lot through their duty, that how they kept the relation healthy, with space, love and encouragement.