first time

TenzinxLin
some smut ????
here they are still teenager Lin is 18 and Tenzin 19

—————————No one POV
They both was in Lin room,her mother wasn't here and Su moved a decade ago to Gaolin.
Lin was in Tenzin arms which was kinda unusual since Tenzin always had to beg for being able to cuddle with her.

"Lin are you okay ?" the airbender watched his girlfriend who was on his torso.
"Yep im fine and you ?"She looked up at him.
"Yes"Tenzin mooved Lin pushing her on top of him.

Lin was surprised by his movement,she chuckled.
"You are kinda strong finally" She moved closer to him and kiss him.
"Of course i am" He rolled his eyes at the comment.
"I was doubting" she continue to kiss him.
The airbender's hands traveled her body,she kissed his neck which make him moan a bit.
She looked up at Tenzin who was red like a tomatoes by now.
"What was that"Lin smiled.
"Not me hurm..."The young boy wasn't looking at Lin,avoiding her seducing gaze,but Beifong was the type of girl to take everything in control and surely the one to challenge you. She takes the boys chin between her hands forcing him to watch her.
"Tenzin do you want to do it ? With me ?" She said with a low voice.
"Do it ? Like hm DO IT ?"Tenzin was a bit tense.
"Actually yes do it like DO IT,i feel ready and i really want to,right now"She kissed him again but just a peck this time.
"Yes Lin i want to,but can we close the door ?"
"whatever you want airhead" She got up from his body and closed the door,then the curtains which made the room being darker,but not completely dark.

Lin came back on the top of Tenzin,taking of his shirt.
"Can i mark you Tenzin ?" She looked at him deadly in the eyes,Tenzin was a bit nervous but also aroused by the fact that his incredible girlfriend was taking the lead.
"Yes you can Lin" so she started working on him,leaving purple and read marks all over his torso.
She got back to his lips kissing him passionately,this time her hand close to his neck,while his hands was on her waist.

The kiss was sloppy and hot. Lin was moving on him and her core was getting wetter and wetter by the contact with his member.
She finally spoke to him close to his ears.
"Take off my clothes Tenzin what are you waiting for ?"
"Sorry I'm just not sure of what i'm allowed to do or not"
"Do whatever you want to me Tenzin"
The fact that she keep calling him by his name was making him more and more horny.
The aorbender flipped her over and took off her white tank top,the younger girl had no bra on.
He get down and slide her pants off letting her now in panty.

"Your body is so divine,spirit,Lin !" She blushed at the comment.
"Hm now what do i do ?" He was so shy.
"Take of my panty Tenzin...and eat me already"
He followed the commands,the boys was now facing her core who was dripping wet. He leaned into her body spreading her legs a little and putting them on his elbows.

The boy started working on Lin core licking and sucking her clits which he find very easily with her help.
"Oh spirits Tenzin don't stop please" She put her hands in the boy hair squeezing gently.
Then he got up watching her,she had her cheeks get red like a poppy.
"why did you stop Tenzin !" She still had her eyes closed and she was trying to get some contact back with him.
"be patient,do you hm have a condom ?"
"In the night stand Tenzin..." He opened the wooden table to his left and find some condom,he tooks one and place himself between her legs.
He slowly rub his prick on her cunt.
"You are still okay with it ?"The airbender asked to his girlfriend.
"Yes Tenzin i'm more than okay,im waiting for it"
"Okay i'll go slowly" He did what he said and put it slowly into her. She whined at the contact. Her moans was a sweet melody in the young boy's ears.
He slowly moved in and out of her,more he moved more,harder he was going louder she was whining .
"More Tenzin,move more" she closed her eyes putting her hands on him.
"Spirits you are so tight Lin"He got closer to her and moved faster and faster. The airhead as she love calling him was whimpering into her ears.
Their both moans filling up the all room,their body was moving together in harmony.

He continued to move in and out faster and faster.
"Lin i think i'm close"He was totally close.
"Me too Tenzin don't stop"Lin bring her hand down moving her clit frantically.
"Fuck Tenzin don't stop" She said.
They both cum together in synchronisation,Tenzin fall beside his girlfriend.

"That was something"he said out of breath.
"Yes it was Spirit you are good at that"She kissed him and both fell asleep naked in each other arms.