KyaxLinxReader

not sure of this one but still hope y'all will enjoy it !!!!

They all are teenager/young adults

————————(Y/N) POV
I was walking around the Air Temple looking for Kya,me and her have been dating since a while now.
Everything between us have been a bit weird this month,i had to continue training my fire bending with Fire Lord Zuko so i wasn't really present.
That why i wanted to pass the day with my incredible girlfriend.

"KYA"I said entering in the living room.
She was probably in her room,i ran upstairs and saw her door was closed.
She always close her door when she's alone because miss is "scared of spirits",I chuckled being amused by it.
I opened the door without knocking since no one was there except her.

"OH MY SPIRITS" i felt anger running through my veins.

I saw Kya and another girl in her bed.
I was so angry.

"Fuck" Kya exclaim.

She got up and started dressing,she puts a blue top and a long white pants.
I saw the other girl still covered by the blanket.

"Lin get dress come on" Kya said

Lin ?The girl with her was Lin...

"SO SOMEONE EXPLAIN ME ?"I wanted to put all the room on fire but i could do that to Aang and Katara's home.
"I'm sorry (Y/N),it...spirits im so sorry"
"Be real with me Kya"I was even more mad by now.
"how long i've you been seeing her ?"I wasn't really sure if i wanted her to answer.

"One week not more"She lied i was seeing her by her eyes.
"You are lying to me !"
"Sorry...2weeks not more"She started to tears up.

"Why i don't fucking understand,even more with fucking Lin beifong !"
"You wasn't there...I felt alone"She looked at Lin who was probably even more embarrassed than her.

"I WAS FUCKING TRAINING !Kya you used to fucking leave suddenly for "traveling" I ALWAYS BEEN THERE AND I NEVER FUCKING CHEATED" Fuck her....

"I'm sorry (Y/N)"Lin said.

Lin was one of my best friend we used to go to the academy together,we was an inseparable duo.I was Izumi younger sister,me and Lin was the same age,so obviously,when Zumi was coming seeing Bumi i was staying with Lin.When i was 12 I asked to move to the air temple because i was feeling more comfortable in the Republic City,I was coming to the Fire Nation only for important event.

Lin my best friend,in the bed with my girlfriend...

"Why did you do that Lin ?"God i could have kill her right now
"I...She....She was there and...I always crushed on her"

"ON MY GIRLFRIEND ,LIN !"
"i'm really sorry,i should have tell you and get away from Kya"
"YES YOU FUCKING HAD TO DO THIS,AND YOU KYA YOU COULD HAVE JUST CALL"
"We are both very sorry Y/n" Kya said now crying even more.
"Sorry that I caught you ?" could this be worst ?
"No no not that way spirit" Kya came toward me,I saw her struggling with her tears.
"Don't Kya" I ran into my own room and close the door.

I wish that I never came back,why they did that ?TO ME ?Lin is my best friends and Kya SPIRITS.
I was crying so hard that i started to fall asleep.

One hour later.
knock knock knock.
I opened my eyes slowly and look at my clock.
"Who is it ?Can y'all leave me a bit of alone time ?PLEASE !" I hope it wasn't Katara or Aang behind this door.
"Open it Y/n it me" i knew that voice beside a trillion.
I got up and went to open my door.
"What do you want Lin ? " With no warning she pushed herself into my room.This was totally the type of things that Lin used to do.She sat on my bed,I closed the door watching her.
"Listen i'm sorry !"
sorry that all they find to say ?I stayed silent.
"I never planned of stealing your girlfriend,it just happened,and i'm so sorry." She looked up at me.
"You knew how it feel...Lin you knew how hurtful it is to see someone still your lover" I say in front of her I was on the floor legs crossed.
"When Pema stole you Tenzin i stayed with you day and night,during weeks,watching you crying and feeling at your lowest.You never been that bad except for when your mom decided to send Su away instead of punishing her for the scar she gaves you.And you still did it,you did this to me ?"I stood up and sigh.

"I fuck up i know,but i love her !"
"So ? It give you the right to hurt me ?Just cause you love her ?"
"No i know but it wasn't just for you know...just for sex"
"WAW IM GLAD FOR BOTH OF YOU THEN"
"I'm sorry Y/n,I...what do you want me to do ?"Lin came toward me,she suddenly hug me.
How could I be mad to her ?I wasn't even mad to her,I was mad at Kya.Hugging was never something Lin do so how could I be mad after seeing her doing such a gesture ?But I didn't move at all.

"Listen I'm so sorry,I will leave Kya,you you are my best friend and i can't see myself loosing you at all.I love you hardly for all you done for me Y/n"She was sobbing hard,I turned myself and took her into my arms.
"I need time to forgive you Lin,but I wont leave you"I know Lin was never a mean person,she was different,she loved differently,she never showed her softy and weak side to other people than me,and i know she had no one else.

"Don't leave me please..."She cried harder and harder.
"I won't leave you Lin but let me some time"I put my hands on her head.
"Okay" with that she leaves the room.

2 weeks later...

I avoided Kya since what happened,Katara talked to me about it noticed how tense we both got when we was in the same room.I end up lying to her saying we just argued and it just some childish behaviour.
I was in my room thinking about if I should call Lin or no,because I avoided her too.

knock knock knock.
"Who is it ?"I sighed.
"Let me in please,we need to talk" It was Kya of course it was her.
"You can enter"I turned my chair watching her get into my room.
"Y/n Im sorry"
"You already apologised"I rolled my eyes,Lin learned me how to act like her.
"Don't roll your eyes at me,im sorry okay..."
"As I said you already apologised two weeks ago" I rolled my eyes again.
"I'm leaving Y/n,not because of what happened I had planned to go on a trip since a moment,but r'might now I feel like it the perfect moment.But i couldn't let myself leave without telling you this,I love you more than anything."She approach me slowly and took my hands.
"I love you and im sorry for what I did to you,you deserve better"Kya started to cry.
"When do you leave Kya ?"I couldn't believe this.
"tomorrow in the morning."
"And you tell me this only right now ?WHY ! "
"I didn't had the courage to talk to you,but i couldn't let myself leaving without telling you how sorry i am and how much I love you"
"Kiss me Kya" I said in a low voices and she did kiss me,the kiss was passionate and soft.

I end up asking Lin to come over,we stayed the three of us laughing and reminding ourself about some embarrassing anecdotes.Kya leaved early in the morning,watching me and Lin being in each other arms.