Captain Bumi

DONT THROW ME THE FIRST ROCK !!!! This a story about Y/n x Bumi,when they was young.   Bumi is 19,Kya is 16,Y/n 17,tenzin 11 and Lin 10.Y/n is Zuko's kid,but she stay at the Beifong house for school.

AIR TEMPLE ISLAND:

Lin and Y/n was at the Air temple Island door,waiting for someone to open the door.It was vacation days but Toph couldnt watch them due to her hard work.Y/n could have look after the little Beifong,but Katara proposed them to come to the Temple since her kids was there.                   Kya opened the door "Beifongssss y'all are there ! come in !" Yes Y/n was like a Beifong by now."Hi Kya" Lin said hugging the older girl. Lin was really fan of Kya,that also why her mother let her go. They all enter into the house. "Wait let put y'all stuff into the room" Kya said "Hmm we sleep with you right Kya ?" Lin asked watching the girl in the eyes,on the other side Y/n was trying to look if her favorite boy was there. "You will if you want little stone,but Y/n is enough old to have her own room. Now let go upstair." Kya took Lin suitcase. Lin run upstairs while the other girls was following her "Easy Lin !" Y/n yelled "It okay let her run a bit,so later she will be too tired for staying up all the night.By the way Bumi went out you wont find it around for now." Kya glared at Y/n "Why would I look for him ?" The redblush on her cheeks betrayed her. "Come on i saw you lately." They continue to walk together,talking and catching up a bit.

The three girl and Tenzin was outside "Kya I learned metal bending watch me" Lin start bending Tenzin bracelet leading around "Lin put me down !" He yelled. All the girl laugh as Lin put the older boy down. "Can you and me spare hairhead or you are too scared of a Beifong ?" Lin watched him "Im not scared of girl !". Kya and Y/n was watching them,they was amused by the two kids. "Lin if you spare let me tie your hair" Lin run to kya and sit in front of her "Okay Kya,tie my hair." She was smiling,Y/n was there looking at the all things,Lin bounced her legs up and down as Kya used her own hair tie to work on Lin hair.

Lin run to spare with Tenzin,the two older girls talks "Lin likes you a lot as i see,before coming she didn't stop talking about you and everythings she wanted to show you" Kya smiled at the girl comment "She's a very cute girl." Y/n laugh "Of course you dont hear her tamlking about as she say "Kya is so cute she did this for me" or "When will we see Kya ?" "Are we almost at Kya's home ?" it so tiring !" The waterbender laugh. As she continue to watch Lin spare with her little brother.

"Hey there,what's up" A voice said behind them,they turned around and saw Bumi with some grocery bag on his hand "Hi you !Need some help ?" Y/n got up as the boy smiled at her. She tooks one of the bag from his hands. Kya looked at them walking away and put her attention back to the kiddos. 

"How are you Y/n ?We havent seen each other since a moment" Bumi watched y/n walking in front of him. "Fine but also very tired,watching over Lin and Su can be drainning !" She smiled looking quickly behind herself. "And you ?" they head to the kitchen placing the grocery on the table,then starting to put everything in the kitchen cupboard."You know you can go get some rest upstair ? I've been training for going to the Force,but don't tell anyone"                                          "Yes I know but I rather stay with you Captain Bumi" She watched got closer to him "Call me Captain already ?You have some hope in me yay" He glared at her "Why wouldn't I,you are brave,clever,talktative and have a lot of embition ! You'll be a perfect Captain" The boy was really taller than her so she had to looked up to get his eyes,they stayed like this for a moment ."You have beautiful eyes you know that ?" The nonbender let out.They drift apart as they heard Katara coming. "Oh both of you are there amazing ! Tonight everyone will be there,Sokka,Suki,also your sister and Dad come so will both of you help me with the dinner please ?" Katara warned to the two kids. "Can't Kya help you ?"Y/n hit Bumi's arms "Ouch I was just asking !" He rolled his eyes "No she can't she is watching Tenzin and Lin !"

They started doing dinner as Y/n did some sweets bun and fire cakes,Bumi help her mother with the stewed sea Prunes. They did other virious dishes for everyone. When they finished Katara send everyone to change in some better outfit. To her it was an important night,everyone was very busy with their duties,therefore they stopped doing big dinner.

The first to be there was Toph and her little one Suyin,followed by Sokka,Suki,Zuko,his oldest Izumi and then Aanf came by.

They all went to eat,Y/n was very cheerful to have her father and sister there. "Father,Zumi how many time will y'all stay" she exclame with exitment into her voice "Only two days unfortunatly we have some duty at the fire nation,im sorry my little princess. But we will come back as soon as we finish !" He rassured his little one. Everyone continue to laugh and talk. Bumi was sit beside Y/n and both of them start teasing each other under the table,Y/n wasn't sure of where she got that confident. Her and Bumi kissed the last time they saw each other but it was like two month ago. Maybe  it was the fact that he will leave so no pressure of where this will lead them or the fact that she really really wanted him but she continue to move her hand on his hand while it was on her tight. Forgetting about the fact  that their Aunty Toph was in the same room and had the hability of sensing them,the two teen smiled at each other. "You know you are playing a dangerous game,Bu !" she whispered "Maybe I should stop then" he looked down at her with the most flirty gaze ever. "I didn't say i wasn't enjoying your touch come on" He was totally satisfied by her answer "Join me tonight at the Gazebo,what do you think of it fire princess ?"  she wasn't sure "Why would you need me at the gazebo ?" He smiled "I miss kissing you and we rather get caught kissing at the gazebo than  into each other room !" she smiled "You are right" they continue a normal conversation enjoying every little touch they could get from the other. Y/n liked the fact that he asked her to come only to have time with her and to kiss her,she tought of the fact that he wasn't  like the other boys,usually boys asked her out for two reason,her statue or for having sex. By now she used to firgure out easily when they  had bad purposed,but she never been able to read Bumi's intention.

The dinner ended everyone stay in the living room,Su started drifting to sleep on Sokka laps."I think Im gonna head out for a bit" Y/n warned but before she totally leave Toph stopped her "flame pincess,next time you and Bu decide to tease each other don't forget I have eyes everywhere." she whispered laughing,Y/n felt embarassing for forgetting her aunt was able to sense them "Fuck" she said calmly walking away.

Bumi join her not much later "Hi there" she jumped a bit "Spirits,dont do that !By the way Aunt Toph sense us teasing eaxh other during THE WHOLEEEE DINER !" He let out a laugh at Y/n exageration "It fine it just auntie Toph if it was Sokka he would have tell everyone already"       They started to talk together as Y/n had her head on the boy laps,on the other side he was looking at the sky."Bu I know we are nothing to each other for now,but what do you want from me ?" she sit up watching into his eyes "I want you to be my girlfriend ! Your sense of humor is not only delightful but also a testament to your quick wit,Your kindness and genuine warmth create a welcoming atmosphere,you are passionate and creative which make my heart fell for you harder and harder everytimes you come by. Y/n you are so important to me that I would renonce to the Force to stay with you" The younger girl wasnt expecting such a confession from him she looked at him and they kissed,a passionate long and heart warming kiss.