Linx reader

I was angry, but so angry at her. Lin always gave herself to people, not caring about herself. I passed on it when it was about saving Tenzin, i thought she was just like "i owe him one" shit. But SU ? she gave herself to SU her stupid sister ? The one that ruined her life, that never excused herself ? THE ONE THAT BLAMED HER FOR NOT ACCEPTING TO TALK AFTER ALL SHE DID. I walked to her, she was sitting with everyone. I didn't know what happened after all that the things with Zaheer. Home she just told me "Me and Su fight that girl together, we was quite a duo. I even told her I loved her. It was clearly weird but at least it a bit better now" That all i got to know, and now Korra tell me that Lin almost died for her sister ? I had to know it by Korra, spirit.

Rage got all over Y/N not only because she hated Su as much as Lin did, but also because of her girlfriend inability to make herself come first. Lin always put herself in danger which cause Y/N anxiety to grow up during time. She always found the girl brave and incredible, yet hearing that Lin almost died make her panick, and yes Y/N didn't know how to deal with her emotion.

Lin was at the Airtemple with everyone, after all that happened with Zaheer everyone took a brake with Tenzin. Lin wasn't very familiar with being around all of them, somehow she fit in and even liked taking "vacation". It was kind of calm, not quiet but calm. Everyone was laughing together and enjoying the poor time of calm they could have. The kids was playing around while the adults was having fun, more Kya and Bumi playing stupid while Lin and Tenzin tried to make them calm down. Su and Pema was more in their mother mood, talking about kids and what is it to be a mother.

But this little paradise was break when Y/N came in. "Hi y/n" Beifong said looking at her girlfriend, everyone knew by now about them. They freshly knew. Y/N has break the new by kissing the earthbender girl as she was living to chase Zaheer. "Quite it Beifong, how come you never told me about the fact that you almost died. THAT YOU ALMOST DIED FOR SU ?" her arms was crossed, her gaze was full of rage but a tint of sadness could be found in it. "I knew how you was about to react, I didn't mean to hurt you, I'm sorry" Lin got up taking her girlfriends away. "Did Lin just apologize ?" Kya said looking at her brother, everyone was confused. No one ever got Lin apologizing, mostly because she was never wrong.

"Look, I know how you feel whenever you hear how much I put myself in danger. You always get that look full of rage, but you lips shake as you are about to cry. Let not talk about your heart racing like it was about to explode. I hate seeing you that way and you know it. When i threw myself for Su, I didn't plan it, it was spontaneous. Scary. I had the urge to save her, even if she hurt me in the past. I'm sorry..." Lin came taking you in her arms, wrapping you tightly.

"Don't ever do that again, and please next time tell me. I hate finding out by other people..." Y/N was genuine there, she knew she couldn't stop her girlfriend. But she could at least be there for her.

"I love you, i will tell you next time" Lin started kissing your face, one on your cheeks, the other, then your forehead "I missed kissing you, it been a moment you were away" you chuckled at her sentence "I missed you to, I love you back dear"