Wedding Day

Y/n was staring at herself in the mirror, she found herself ugly, in her stomac she felt a terrible and dangerous knot, that knot had spike in it, thoses hurt her head, body and most important her heart. "Y/n, you are so beautiful." her morther shout out, Izumi was watching across the room, she knew how her little sister was feeling, she knew it wasn't right but she had no hands on what was going to happen. "Mom can I stay with Y/n for some second ?" Izumi asked. Her mother nodded and leaved the room. "I know you feel stress, I don't need to be an hearth bender to feel it ! But look it a big day, everyone is here" Y/n looked down, she knew who Izumi was referring to. They stayed there looking at each other, Y/n wished the time would have implode or that she would.

The wedding passed, she was sitting there in front of everyone, beside her the husband, Sizin. The younger watched down, to her time was frizzed. She looked at everyone when a voiced interrupt the two lovers "Lord Sizin, does it bother you if i barrow your wife for a minute ?" Y/n grinned, with hope she would escape from all of this "Yes go ahead". The two girl leaved without wasting a second, not even looking behind them. "So how does it feel ? to be married ?" The earthbender said hoping it wasn't that terrible, "Awfull, I didn't want that Lin" the firebrnder eyes started filling up with tears, tears that was poison for Lin strong attitude. "What was your wish exactly ?" she said taking the girl hand, leading her to a bench, both of them watching some fish swimming. The younger girl watched her feet, she wanted this situation to stay that way, to not go back to her husband. Lin as bitter as she could be, actually did a sweet move, she put her hand on the top of Y/n one. "I'm there, I wont let you go okay" Y/n kept crying, unstoppably crying. "Lin, I wanted it to be you, I wanted you to be the one beside me, but i had to fucking be a princess, on the top of that a Fire princess ! I'm in love with you Lin" the earthbender kissed her friends cheek, she smiled "I know, I'm not leaving you. We will figure this all out"

The two girl stayed there in silence, one crying hoping she would be able to hold her lover in her arms one day, that she wont have to hide, not even a second. The other stayed in silence, knowing she couldn't or just didn't had the gusts ti say the truth, she had a boyfriend, but she loved Y/n deep, deeper than she could imagine herself, so hard to describe, so pure and too intense for now.