The bar(LinxKya)

Hello hope y'all will enjoy this one :)
In this one Kya and Lin are obviously Adults.

———————————LIN POV
I walked into the bar with Mako and Korra.
"I really don't like that place"I said rolling my eyes.I didn't want to be here but Suyin and Asami told me they had a surprise for me so i accepted.

"COME ON CHIEF DONT BE SO MAD IT GONNA BE FUN"Korra yelled a bit too close from me.
"Stop yelling first,please,where is Su and Asami ?"

"Right here chief"Asami said behind me.
I say hello to her and to Su,then i noticed a silhouette behind them but i couldn't tell who was it.
"SUPRISE CHIEF LINNYYYYY" that voices,I would reconized it between an hundred voices.

"Kya ?"I said my face getting red,i could feel my cheeks burned.
"YES IT ME LINNYYY"She hugged me tightly,too tightly but i hugged her back even more harder than she did.

Everyone was looking at us,they was probably surprised that i could give affection to a human being.
But it was Kya after all,i could never refuse a hug to that girl.Sometimes i was catching myself enjoying her kissing my cheeks and hoping she would kiss my lips.

"HURM"Korra said getting annoyed by the long interaction between me and Kya.
"Could we at least go take some drinks"Asami said outloud.

We all walked together to get our drink,Asami was with Su,Mako was laughing with Korra.
So obviously I was with Kya.

"So chief how are you ?"this transcendent gaze...
"hm im great,kinda annoyed to be here"I sigh
"Not a fan of bar ?" she raised her eyebrow
"Really not"I looked at her,she suddenly put herself in front of me making both of us stop walking,she took my hand as we both was looking each other in the eyes.

      Those blue eyes...

"But now you know i'm here Linny"Kya exclaims

Linny,that sound so sweet.

In fact only Kya was allowed to give her nickname,not her mom,not her sister,not her friends,only Kya.When the waterbender left the Republic City she didn't just leaved,she also made her sweet words disappear,her gaze,her scent and her jokes.All of that was gone with her,away from Linny.

"That make things a bit better,no ?"The girl smiled at Lin
"Yes,yes of course" Lin's cheeks was getting warmer by Kya's words.

——————————SUYIN POV
"Su is there something between the Chief and Kya ?"
Mako asked as they all was watching the interaction between the both love birds.
"Mako !"Asami stopped him from all this questions.

"I'm not sure,to be honest I think they both always crushed on each other but never dare to admit it,since a while"Su said looking at her sister
"HOW LONG ?"Korra joined Mako in his interrogation.
"Okay i will tell y'all but this don't get out of your mouth"Su said,Asami sighed knowing Korra and Mako will probably talked about it and she also know that the Chief wont be happy that they get into her romantic life.

"It started 32 years ago,Lin was 18 and Kya was like hmmm 23" Su started telling the story while the kids was getting more and more intrested.

32 years ago:

"HO MY GOD KYA YOU ARE BACK I CANT BELIEVE IT"Lin said seeing the girl in front of her at the Air Temple.
"OF COURSE IM HERE Linny"Both of the girl had became red as a tomatoes at this point.

From the other side of the room Su was watching the interaction,she never saw her sister that happy,in fact she never saw her sister hug someone else than Kya.

To her Lin was exactly like her mother,but when Kya was around it was another story...

Lin was sweet,smilling,talktative and her eyes was sparkling.

One things was bothering Su,why did she get with Tenzin if Kya was making her so happy ?

"Stopppp this love birds"Su said trying to see a reaction from the both girls.

Lin face became red and she watched Kya who was even more red,like fire.

"Don't say that i'm not a faggot"Lin said out of nowhere.
"What"Kya looked at her.
"I'm not fucking gay"Lin was obviously lying Su was feeling it.
"Lin,you should be careful with the words you use"
"I'm just saying that im not a FAGGOT"

Su was also feeling Kya's heart beat,she knew something was wrong.

"But I AM"Kya said and looked at Lin with tear in her eyes.
"What,Kya I..."before she could finish Kya was out of the room.

"Go apologize to her idiot,and stop lying to yourself,your heart beat so fast when she's here that i don't need to use my feets to feel it"
"Shut up Su,you don't know what you are talking about !"

"You are don't you,a "faggot",for Kya"Su didnt liked to act so childish but to her this was the only way to make Lin realised how much she fucked up,and that her heart was taken by Kya and not by Tenzin,she had to mocked Lin....

After all this Lin and Kya put things together,Lin and Tenzin broke up,but both of them never dared to asked the other to be her girlfriends.
They had many close interaction,the tension was always present when this both was around.

But somehow they never did been together.

Present day

"So none of them never did a move ?"This time it Asami who was curious.
"NEVER,i swear it so frustrating to watched this both looking at each other with love filling their eyes but never daring to do a move"Su was frustrated.
"Maybe Lin isn't gay"Korra said.
"She's bi she did her coming out a decade ago"Su exclaims

—————————————LIN POV
Me and Kya was sitting by now the tension was present i had to tell her everything i feel it now or never.
"I missed you Kya,more than anything"Kya pinched Lin's nose.
"How cute,Linny missed meeee"Kya was always joking.
"Kya i fell in love with you a while ago now i can't hold it...I love you" Kya's eyes winded open.

Fuck why did i said it...

"Since when ?"She heard the dark skin girl asking her.
"I realised it after our first true fight,Su told me she was feeling my heart beating faster and faster when you was around,and i realised she was right"

"You took 32years to tell me this..."Kya was sad about it.
"We could have been together since so long,I always loved you Linny"

Kya approches Lin and kissed her.

finally Lin was feeling Kya's lips after more than 32 years.