Kya x Reader

I arrived at the airtemple, i directly went in front of Kya window. "Hey droplet, you're there ?" I yelled as i throw a tiny rock on her window. I looked up, the sun was hitting right in my eyes, so i pushed my hands in front of my face. "Come in your dumbass, mom is in the kitchen" she yelled back chuckling at me. I went to say hello to Katara, hugging her. I also saw Lin and Tenzin outside. "She upstairs, but i can call her for you. We are about to take an afternoon snack with Tenzin, Lin and Bumi." Katara tell me as she put her hand over my shoulder. "No worry, I go see her. Maybe we will come" She smiled at me and let me go.

"Hey cutie what you doing ?" I said seeing Kya on her bed. "Come over here, you know you don't have to throw rock at my window ?" She said as she moved leaving space for me on the bed, I jumped on it. "Yes, but it funnier that way, romantic maybe" I came close to her "Pff im not an hopeless romantic, I find you annoying". Me and Kya always had this little bouncing, with time we got used to flirt, but none of us ever confess. By now to me it was just a game, Kya wasn't in love ? Was she ?

"Tonight, I go over the wall. Me and some friends go to a bar, wanna join ? Cutiiiie ?" Kya said with a tone clearly mocking me. "Hm Bumi come too ?" she frowned at my answer "Yea, he take me for a ride, then he will go see his friends ? I guess" her voices was calm yet very questioning "He can take me with y'all ? If he take me for a ride too, i'll come" I rassure her, not wanting her to think otherwise. "Anyway i'm up to it droplet. I'm hungry can we go downstairs your mom made us snacks" She nodded and we went down with the other.

After a while I got home to change myself. "Dad, I go out tonight. I wont come home too late, if I do just leave the door open okay. I lost my keys again" I said to my father "Okay honey, but don't have too much fun, I almost finish my work with Tenzin. We might have to go back to the fire nation." My dad said and i looked at him directly "What ? I thought Izumi was taking care of the fire nation stuff, can't I stay here ? I don't want to leave and you know it..." My dad sigh pinching the bridge of his nose "We will talk about it later. Enjoy your night, i'll be in my office" He kissed me goodnight and leaved the room.

After changing myself and ate, I heard Bumi car. "Hey, thanks for the ride" I got into his car, there was two other boy on the back sit with me, and Kya on the front. Bumi dropped us at the bar. The music was loud and two of Kya friends was already there. We joined them quickly. There was Kana, a girl who was from the water tribe just as Kya. They met there actually. Jin a girl from republic city, she was in our primary school and two other boy who joined us much later. Zao and Li, they were brother.

The night was cool, I got to know more Li and his brother, they were funny. I wasnt fan of Jin, maybe because of her way to keep Kya for herself. With her all attitude, i didn't really got a time with Kya. So i excused myself to go get another drink, then i felt a hand slipped around my waist. "Sunshine, you don't look that happy. Don't like my friends ?" Kya said very close to me, as the song was loud and there were a lot of people. "I like Li, not too much a fan of that Jin girl. Why is she so close to you, I didn't even got a time with you." I rolled my eye receiving my drink, we both put our elbow on the bar, sipping our drinks "Jealous are we ?" I chuckled at that answer "Never" I looked at her "It just that we haven't seen each other since a while, we had to catch up." The girl smiled back at me. "She couldn't catch up without putting her hand all over you ?" Kya smiled dragging me back to the group "Guy, we have to leave, gotta keep fresh tin." Kya said kissing goodbye to everyone.

She drag me out of the bar, she didn't stop until we was at the ferry. "Kya, my house isn't that way" I said trying to know what she wanted "Yes because we go to mine." Without a minute, she took my hips pulling me closer to her. She created a wave pushing us till the Air Temple Island. "Good job, now i'm all wet dumb ass" I said shaking the water all around. "Could be wetter" she winked as she bend the water away. "All fresh, now quite it." Kya kept a bit of water with her. She used it to push us carefully in her room. As we enter she closed the door and lock it. "Kya why would you bring us here, you know my dad know I went out. Here it not careful" I whispered, knowing if Katara hear me, she will kill both of us. "I couldn't resist, you got me with the all jealousy attitude" She approach me, without waisting a minute, she pull my hips and kissed me. Her hands traveled my back, I pushed her backwards making us falling on her bed. Kya placed one of her hand on the bed to not fall completely. My legs were by now around her waist, as we both were sit. "I waited for this, for, so, LONNNNNG" i said catching my breath. "Shushhh, me too" We chuckled together as light kiss were shared.

The night just started yet...