Chapter 14

Song: Nn -Other Nothing

Europa had tried to tell Ganymede to attack again with an asteroid, but Ganymede had had enough. Instead he just fled. Europa did as well, when she realized she was alone. Earth had stayed there for a while, just crying. Mars had noticed Earth had been missing for a while, and he had heard some noise from the asteroid belt. He had decided to check it out, and he almost wished that he didn't.

Eventually, he managed to get Earth out of the asteroid belt and back to his orbit. He didn't say anything though. What do you even say to someone who just witnessed their closest person die?

Venus had noticed them from afar. He decided to approached them and ask what was going on. He too, was hit with a shock. Even Venus' core hurt, when he heard what happened. Or at least what Mars explained. Mars wasn't there and hadn't seen the whole thing, all he saw was the moon and Titan. No, just pieces of them. The collision was bad enough to take out both of them.

After a very long time, they managed to get Earth to say at least something of what happened. What Earth said was two words, no, names. Europa and Ganymede. Mars and Venus realized, and Venus was mad. Really mad. Without saying anything, he left the two of them. He was heading towards the gas giant, Jupiter.

Jupiter, who had no idea what had happened, was surprised when he saw Venus in such a state.
"What's wrong, my friend?" He asked. "I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S WRONG! YOUR STUPID MOONS JUST KILLED THE EARTH'S MOON!" Venus screamed. Jupiter stared at him. "What."
"AND NOT ONLY THE EARTH'S MOON, BUT TITAN TOO!" Jupiter was silent. He couldn't believe it. They were lucky Saturn wasn't there to hear that. But he was gonna find out later.

"They did what?" He said, in shock. "THEY KILLED THEM!" Venus repeated. "Who." Jupiter said in a voice colder than ever. "EUROPA AND GANYMEDE!" Venus screamed. Jupiter expression was cold. He turned to his side, where Europa and Ganymede just had returned. His eyes had a look that they've never seen before. They were scared. "Is that true?." He said, sternly, coldly. They didn't respond. Instead, they fled.

They fled because they were scared that the consequences might cost them their lives.