Chapter 11

Song: haunt me (x 3) -Teen Suicide

"Could we talk to you for a bit?"

Moon looked up at the two moons of Jupiter. "What?" He said. "We wanna talk to you, Earths moon." Europa said. "That's not my name- *sigh* what is it?"

The Earth was playing cards with Mars, and didn't notice that Europa and Ganymede was there.

"Could you come with us please? We wanna talk privately." The moon was confused, why would they wanna talk to him in private? "Uh.. sure, I guess." He followed them to the asteroid belt, he had an uneasy feeling about this.

They reached the asteroid belt.

"So.. what is it?" Moon asked. But he didn't get a response. He was about to ask again, but suddenly something really hard hit his surface. They had thrown an asteroid at him, and it was big enough to knock him out.

"Good. Now, you go tell the Titan the moon is hurt in the asteroid belt, and I'll go tell the Earth." Europa said. "Are you sure this is a good idea? They'll probably think it's us. And why do we need to tell Titan? He's on their side and he'll probably attack us." Ganymede looked skeptical. "Don't worry. I know what I'm doing." Ganymede sighed and nodded. "Okay then. If you say so." He said, and then left to go find Titan.

Europa went to the Earth and told him about the moon. That he's unconscious in the asteroid belt. Earth immediately suspected her of having something to do with it. But his moon had in fact been missing for a bit now, and he was worried. He was almost certain Europa and Ganymede had done it, but he didn't understand why. He thought they were over the whole thing now.

"I know you did it, no need to lie. Why did you do it? I thought we were over this." Earth said sternly. Europa just smirked. "We were not." She said. "I changed." Earth said. "But they didn't. Our planets didn't change. We are still being treated like we're nothing." "Then talk to them, not go after me and my moon." Earth said coldly. He was getting annoyed. "Don't you think we've tried that? They don't listen to us. But we'll make them listen." "You think they'll listen to you if you attack me or my moon? It's just the same as when you attacked Mars and Venus. It's not gonna work." Europa smiled devilishly. "you better go to the asteroid belt, Mr Earth. Or else you might never see your moon again." Earth stared at her angrily, but he knew she wasn't lying. "Damn it" he thought. He had no choice. He knew it was a trap, but he couldn't lose moon. He glared at Europa, before going into the asteroid belt.