Chapter-22[Eng sub]

Author’s POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

After a yummy meal they were all sitting in the living area except Arbaaz,Sara came near Veer and gave him medicines,Veer glared at Medicines then looked up at her with puppy face.

Sara:”Come on!Be fast otherwise I will call Baba!”She threatens him and smirks,Veer whines and looks at Sam and Meer with puppy eyes who ignore him completely”aww poor soul”.

Sara:”Veer!”She called him in stern voìce,Veer made faces and took medicines and gulped down with a lot of difficulties,Sara patted his head softly.

Sara:”Good baby!”She smiles and passes medicines to Ahaan who sighs heavily but takes his medicines without any trauma and closes his eyes.

Veer:”Oh hello!Baba is calling us, let's go!”He said and started to drag Ahaan who push him away and snuggle into couch,Sara grab Veer’s arm and push him back on the couch🤭.

Sara:”Fold your sleeves!”Veer’s eyes pop out in fear,he starts to shake his head as no,Sam and Meer both sit beside him and hug him.

Sam:”Bacha it will be over soon!”He stroke his hairs,Meer place kiss on his head,Ahaan look at them with one open eye and then roll his eye,again drifted into sleep🤭.

Meer held Veer’s arm and started to fold his sleeves up,Veer looked at them with a hopeless look.

Veee:”Please!Bhai see I already take my medicine now why you are giving me this”He point finger at injection,Sara come near him and rub alcohol cotton on his shoulder,Veer close his eyes and try to stand but Sam and Meer pull him back and hug him tightly,Veer started to hissed before injection,Sara place needle on his skin and look up at him.

Sara:”Breath!It’s over soon!”She said and slowly injected into his skin,Veer squirmed in pain and held Sam’s hand tightly who looked away.

Veer:”Ahahh!Baba!!”Meer rubs his back and tries to calm him,Sara pushes the medicines which causes him to jump and scream out because of sudden pain.

Veer:”Ahhhhhhhhh!!Take it off!!Stop!!”His eyes become watery,Ahaan places a pillow on his ears and turns to the other side.

Veer:”Hurt!!It’s fucking hurt!!Ahhhh please!!”He let out another yelp when Sara pulled out the needle.

Sam:”It’s done!Oh my baby you are so brave!”He said and place kiss on Veer’s red cheeks,who was looking red in anger and pain🤭.

Veer:”You all so bawd,I hawt you!”He said cutely and rubbed his glossy eyes,Meer pulled his hands and hugged him.

Meer:”Aww don’t be mad,now no more injections!”Veer looked at him with doe eyes.

Veer:”Really?”They nodded and Veer gave them a toothy smile when they looked at Ahaan Sara hit on Sam’s shoulder who cleared his throat and pulled Ahaan from arm.

Ahaan:”What??”He asked in his deep and sleepy voice,Sam glare at him,then he look at Sara who was holding injection in hand but for Ahaan this was look like knife and Sara who going to kill him🤭.

Ahaan:”Hell!Why me?”He made faces and turned back,Sam again pulled him from arm.

Sam:”This is an important shot for you,if you want to live then you have to take this shot!”

Ahaan:”Really?Then let me die!”He again turned with the pillow,Meer kicked on his butt hard which caused him to sit on the couch angrily.

Ahaan:”Do you have a death wish, Moron!”He burst on Meer but yelp when Sam pull his hard too hard,his ear turned red🙁Sam give him hard whack on back of neck and push him on the couch back.