𝓪𝓬𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻-𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓼𝓽

Raella looked at herself in mirror. For minute she saw someone else - women with child in her arms. Long silver hair. Her face happy. It was her. It was her if not all that happened. 

She quickly felt tears in her eyes. She then started to see how this image faded away. She rushed to mirror, touching rest of remaining idylle. Little kid. Long silver hair. Tears fell down her cheeks as she started to cry out loud for the first time for a long time.

“You scream again I'll cut out this little bastard you're carrying you cunt.” Aegon hissed pressing his lips to her ear.

Now in the mirror she only saw herself. In a dress. Red dress. Under it was a little protection, but still not enough. One of her man stepped in tent, bowing his head.

“We're sending a message to talk to prince Aemond. Any special requests?”

Raella nodded.

“Yes. Let's not inform him that it's me. Just say its one of the Velaryons.”

Man looked at her with confusion.

“But, your highness is a Targaryen...”

Raella raised one of her eyebrows.

“But I come from Velaryons, right? Let's confuse my dearest husband.”

Husband. She didn't call him that long time. But she wanted to stronger her decision. Knight looked at her with concern but finally nodded, bowed and walked out of tent. She heard horse galloping to Harrenhal. They were very close to it. So close she could hear screams. Aemond slowly fulfilled his promise about murdering everyone with Strong blood in their veins. Would he murder her too?

He already did that. He still considered her as dead.

She wished she was dead.

Aemond agreed to talk. Knight informed her that she could bring only two of them. She picked of course the best of them right away saying that they can't interfere unless it would be real danger. And that they can't kill Aemond. They could harm him but not kill.

She would kill him.

Maybe.

No.

She didn't have the courage.

She quckly threw a hood over her head covering short silver hair. She was still dressed in red, but you couldn't recognize her unless she looked directly looked at you. And she wouldn't do that unless it was Aemond. And not before entering Harrenhal. She needed to see his reaction right in front of her. So she mounted a horse and started galloping with two other man to Harrenhal. To its entrance. It was opened already. Raella bowed her head. Looking at road. She knew that around them there was too much knights for a peaceful visit. But she hoped that they wouldn't kill her yet. They quickly got to castle. To its entrance.

She held her hood when she slipped off her horse. Two men behind her. One knight was waiting for them on the stairs.

“The prince is delighted to host one of the Velaryons. What's your title... Or name, child?”

She was prepared for it. One of her man answered.

“Our lady wouldn't want to reveal it yet, not until she meets prince Aemond.”

“Interesting. Well, let me guide you to him.”

They finally got to climb the stairs. She only was here once. Long. Long ago. She saw with corner of her eye a pile. Of dead bodies. Dead Strongs.