𝓪𝓬𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮-𝓥𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓷𝔂𝓪

"Don't touch me."

First words heard from Raella. Rhaenyra just came in and froze seeing the young women. She recognized her right away. Her only daughter. Raella's glaze landed on her. Her legs collapsed. She couldn't hold herself up anymore. The Queen couldn't either. She knew what she said so she just cried and ran to her. Remembering not to touch her she didn't know what to do with her shaky hands so she just covered her mouth with them. Daemon hugged her right away. But she still looked at Raella which was on floor, crying now. She was holding herself, unable to bear another human touch after what she experienced in dungeons in the same time wanting so much to hug her mother.

She was only almost eighteen, such a young age. At this age she was pregnant and tortured. Held in dungeons. And from the way she cried all people in the room could tell she was still a little girl. But finally they all needed to calm down. Rhaenyra still in armor must've sat the Iron Throne to finally show who's the real Queen. Raella was transported to an empty chamber, to wash herself and calm down.

Rhaenyra in the meantime ordered for rest of living traitors to be beheaded. Otto's head was still on floor, reminding everyone who will now rule. Alicent was in first line in front of throne. Rhaenyra shown mercy to her not killing her. Dowager Queen was still in shock after seeing that Raella and her grandchild are still alive, and shock after her fathers head rolled to her feet just after she talked to him. Despite everything he still was her father. She knelt in front of Rhaenyra, who once was her best friend. But Queen didn't wanna remember that times in this moment. Alicent betrayed her and her trust. So she just emotionless ordered that old Queen should be brought back to her chambers. With no soft feelings anymore for her childhood companion. She then stepped down the Iron Throne and with help of Daemon walked out of that room. Someone finally then cleaned Otto's body.

Raella brushed her short her. She never had it that short. Since she could remember she had long silver hair. She looked at unclaimed chamber with sadness. An image came into her mind- her and Aemond's chamber decorated with flowers, her cosmetics and jewelry. Room next to it was preparing to become child room. Tears fell down her cheeks again that day. She was just seventeen. She didn't even knew what day it was and when she would turn eighteen. Everything now brought her sadness. Image of Aemond, image of their child bedroom and image of them together in it. How could she trust someone like him? How could she be so stupid? So naive. So in love. She was ready to believe all that for it. For only a glimpse of safety given by him. For glimpse of creating a happy and loving family, something she wanted so bad. Glimpse of great love forever. She was sure she wouldn't experience it ever again. Not after Aemond. And she was still carrying his child. The last reminder. She thought about it all the time. Maybe more merciful would it be if she would given it up? Send it to some family, who's not involved politically. It would never knew her nor Aemond. Maybe it would be a better life. But at the same time she already felt connection to her child. She somehow felt love to it. She felt sorry at the same time.

Finally, she got up wearing some clothes from closet. Loose dress have been the most comfortable thing she could find. She heard footsteps so she opened door. There they were. Her mother and father. She shook her head.

"I don't want to talk about it. Instead of talking prepare some man to travel with me to Harrenhal."

Daemon stopped.

"Are you mad? Aemond just declared to kill everyone there with Strong blood."

Raella raised her eyebrows.

"Exactly. That's why I need to go there."

Rhaenyra shook her head and pointed with hand at her.

"You are heavily pregnant, you can't do that! You need to rest and prepare to give birth, anyway it's going to be hard after what you've been through."