𝓪𝓬𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓮-𝓼𝓾𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓷 𝓸𝓹𝓹𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼

It's been six years since the events of the night shook the young princess, and six years since her mother married her uncle, Daemon. The prince had become a new father to her, after losing Laenor Velaryon. Daemon trained Raella in combat and history. Always in the first one more often and with more enthusiasm. Therefore, when she got out of the carriage with her mother and brothers, she immediately knew that something would happen. There's a reason they'd summon them from Dragonstone to King's Landing. As soon as her feet touched the ground, she heard an insistent voice.

Sudden opportunities for a closed eye will open his heart.

Those words had haunted her since the night Aemond Targaryen had lost his eye to Lucerys, her twin brother. She has not seen the prince since then. Daemon gave her a slight push as a sign that they were moving on. She lifted her dress up the stairs. The castle door swung open immediately, and Viserys stepped out. King Viserys, Raella's grandfather.

He smiled warmly, as was his wont, and embraced Rhaenyra, who was followed by her daughter. He shook Daemon's hand brotherly, then Rhaenyra pulled away with a smile, revealing the group standing behind her.

Lucerys smiled in his style, Jace nodded to his grandfather, and the princess smiled warmly at her long-lost grandfather.

"Oh, children, how have you grown up." Viserys tousled Jace and Luke's hair, then walked over to Raella, who nodded respectfully. He smiled.

"How have you grown up, baby. It is because of you that we are gathered here."
Rhaenyra cleared her throat significantly as her confused daughter looked at her.

Sudden opportunities for a closed eye will open his heart.

The voices fell heavily on the princess, and she sighed. She was very tired of the constant presence of the prophecy. Daemon, noticing her discomfort and guessing its cause, gently took his daughter's arm and led her through the castle behind Rhaenyra, who, engrossed in a polite conversation with her father, kept looking at her daughter.

Everyone knew how the voices affected Raella. She was escorted to her chambers by her father and twin brother. Jace and Rhaenyra had to officially see the queen and greet Rhaenyra's siblings.

Raella lay down on the bed, on her side. Her head hurt badly as she tried to push the voices away. She felt the soothing movements of her father's hand, for that was what Daemon had come to be called in the eyes of Rhaenyra's children.

She was breathing slowly. Once the pain subsided, she turned to face Prince Daemon.
"What was Viserys talking about?"
"I have no idea."
Raella narrowed her eyes. She knew from her father's eyes that it was a lie, but she wasn't in the mood to argue so she just shrugged and rolled over. A moment later, her mother entered the chamber, assisted by Jace. With a gentle smile, she stood on the other side of the bed and reached for her daughter's hand.

"How are you?" Raella shrugged again. "All right, mother."Rhaenyra smiled once more.

"There's a small council meeting tomorrow that we're all supposed to attend. All right?"
They all murmured something affirmative to please their mother and wife. No one really liked sitting among these green traitors. Rhanyra knew that and shared their opinion, but her duty as heir to the iron throne said otherwise.

Sudden opportunities for a closed eye will open his heart.

One voice. Only one. The princess breathed a sigh of relief. One. This didn't escape Daemon and Rhaenyra, who exchanged knowing glances and turned their attention back to their daughter.

"Summon the maester?" Raella quickly shook her head in denial.
"Have you seen Helaena?"
Her mother smiled and squeezed her hand.
"Yes, she can't wait to see you again."
Everyone knew that Helaena heard what Raella heard too. Her mother stroked her hand.