𝓪𝓬𝓽 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽-𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰

She was in the middle of nowhere again.  Darkness surrounded her on all sides and tried to invade her.

And then she burst into it.

She saw herself on the bed.  A bed covered with blood.  she screamed.
“Get it out of me!”
Raella slowly backed away.  She didn't want to see it.

She didn't want to die like this.  But the woman continued to scream.  She was different.  Changed.  She didn't look exactly like Raella, but she sensed it was her.  Similar facial features.  Only more mature.

Everything blurred as Raella began to slowly slide to the floor.

Suddenly she saw the fight.  dragons.  Over the bay.  The Red Keep loomed in the background.  Three dragons.  Two flew around the smaller one.  Rachel squeezed her eyes shut.

She begged all the gods to stop it.  She didn't want to see it.  As she opened her eyes, she felt a gust of wind against her cheek.

Dungeons.  She didn't know where.  Dirty and wet.  A scream came from the princess to her right.  man.  Later women.
“I beg you…”

Raella begged for it to end.  She fell to the floor.
“Stop…”
She cried as she heard more screams.  And another.  They all suddenly joined together and began to approach.

The girl screamed as they sounded right behind her.

And her pleas were heard.  She woke up in a sweat in the Red Keep, a scream stuck in her throat.  Criston Cole who was standing in the drawing room immediately knocked on the door.
“Princess?!”
“Everything's all right!”
She grabbed her neck with one hand.  Screaming hell.

She stared at the mirror in front of her.  His white hair was unkempt and his nightgown soaked across his chest.  She knew she wouldn't sleep that night.

She got up and put on some light and simple dress.  She knew where I was going.  She looked at the clock.  It was only the next day.

She turned the handle and quickly pushed the door open.  She had previously styled her hair in one simple braid.
“Sir Criston”
The knight turned to her.
"Princess, are you sure it's a good idea to go to the garden in the middle of the night?"
"How did you know I was going to the garden?"
“The queen gave me instructions and information”

Raella nodded.
“Then let me accompany you.”
The girl indifferently shrugged her shoulders and left the chambers with a quick, springy step.

She was slightly reassured by the fresh breeze that hit her as soon as she opened the door leading to the garden.  But she still hadn't forgotten the nightmare.

Raella didn't know what it meant, who the people in the dreams were, and whether it was a prophecy of the future or a foolish figment of her imagination.  She wasn't sure about that.

However, she still remembered the prophecies she made when she was a child.  Most of them came true.  She was scared.  And it's awful.

Only three moons left until name day.  That's six until her wedding.

She remembered the woman on the bed covered in blood.  Was it really her?  Was this how it was supposed to end?  Was she going to die giving birth to her and Aemond's child?

She didn't want it.  So did her aunt and grandmother.  The first one burned down.  Raella wanted a peaceful death or a righteous death.

You can bleed out more than once.

The princess squeezed her eyes shut as she sat on the bench.  They even got her here.  prophecies.  Always present and ready to make her life hell.  She rested her head on her hands.  She was sleepy.  Very sleepy.  But she was afraid of going back to bad dreams.

“Raella?”
The girl quickly turned her head and straightened up.
“Helaena?  What are you doing here?”
Her cousin was wearing only a coat.  Beneath it was a white nightgown.

The woman played with her fingers.
“I had a feeling I had to come here.  You know what's going on?”
Raella pursed her lips and nodded.
“You know very well that I understand it best.” She stood up, brushing off the invisible dust "I'll walk you to your chamber, okay?" "Then I'll go straight back to my room."

“Aegon is there.”
The princess stopped halfway to her friend.  Aegon drank a lot of wine that evening, as did everyone else.  And then everyone knew what happened after dark.

This time he went to his wife.

Raella still wanted to go to their chambers and lead him out of there, and beat him in the process, as she had planned at dinner.  But she couldn't do it.  She hated this helplessness.

She embraced Helaena as soon as she reached her.  The princess felt tears in her eyes.  She hated her uncle.  He was a disgusting man.  She decided to take care of Helaena that night.

"Sir Criston, if anyone asks, Princess Helaena spent the night in my chambers due to illness, okay?"
The knight looked at both Princesses in an embrace.
"Of course, Princess, Princess Helaena doesn't look too good.  Should you be escorted?”
Raella broke away from her cousin, still holding her hands in hers.  She turned to the man and smiled warmly.

“Of course.”
They made their way to Princess Raella's chambers.  And the knight finally realized his mistakes.  Raella was not her mother.  He could have liked and protected her.  He didn't want it for a long time, but that night, seeing how the girl took care of her relative, he understood it.  And he was relieved.  He got rid of the hate.

Helaena sat on Raella's bed, who disappeared behind the screen to change into a nightgown.  The woman ran her fingers over the sheets, thinking deeply about something.
“Raella?”
“Yes?”
Helena looked around the chamber.

“Why were you in garden?”
Raella came out from behind the screen combing her hair.  Her friend held out her hand for the brush.  After a while, the Princesses sat as the older one brushed the younger one's hair.
“I needed some fresh air.”
“In the middle of the night?”
Raella burst out laughing and nodded her head.

Helaena stepped back, finishing her work.  When Raella left the bed to put the brush on the dressing table, she heard a soft whisper.
“Thank you.”
She smiled

In the morning Helaena left, heading for her children's chamber.  Raella did not fall asleep that night, but her friend slept like a baby in the Princess's bed.  She felt safe.  During breakfast and meeting Aegon in the morning, Raella wanted to strangle him.

On that day, the Queen ordered a common breakfast for the entire court.  At first she said something about friendship and stuff like that.  Everyone went in different directions wanting to taste different dishes served on different tables.

Raella headed to the table with the various hams hunted by the greatest hunters in the seven kingdoms.  She thought for a long time which one to taste, until finally when she reached for a pair of them, she heard the voice of a man who stopped next to her.

"Why don't you have the servants at the king's table bring you something?"
"Because, Aemond, sometimes you have to move yourself."
She took three kinds of ham and bread.  Aemond continued to follow her.
“What happened last night?”
The cup she was about to fill with wine fell onto the table.  She turned angrily to her fiancé.
"Maybe you should ask your drunk brother about that?"

Aemond eyed her.
“I know my brother is…”
“Yes?  And you do nothing about it!”
She took the cup and quickly filled it with wine.  She left the tables heading towards the king who was standing in front of the iron throne.  This time she had to sit between Aemond and Aegon.
Gīda ilagon” (calm down)
Ȳdra daor ivestragon nyke naejot gīda ilagon.” (Don't tell me to calm down.)

She walked slowly up the steps to the dais as Aemond continued to walk beside her.
Skoros kostagon gaoman…” (What can I do...)
Raella abruptly stood at the top of the steps.
“Helplessness is the worst thing you can do.”
“Sometimes nothing is the hardest thing to do.”
The princess walked over to her seat without giving her fiancé a second of more attention.