𝓪𝓬𝓽 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮-𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓻

Raella didn't need to look to know that Sunfyre was ridden by Prince Aegon. They were about to land, but now the princess accelerated even more, and after a while Aerrax landed.

Raella spun around in the saddle and watched as Vhagar caught up with the second dragon and landed literally seconds ahead of him. The hilarity of the race faded from Aemond's face. Now there was only an indifferent, stone expression on his face.

Aegon, on the other hand, was the picture of merriment. He energetically dismounted the Sunfyre and walked over to Aerrax. He smirked at his niece. "Help you down? Or do you prefer my brother?"
He stretched out his hands, standing on the left side of the dragon. Raella quickly slid off the saddle on the right. The dragon keepers have already come to take the three dragons. Raella walked around Aerrax.

Aegon was standing a little further away, talking to his brother. He smiled maliciously and from time to time he dug his elbow into the ribs of his brother who just stood next to him in silence. Raella quickly pulled off her leather gloves.

Aegon finally gave up talking to Aemond and headed for the Red Keep. Passing by the princess, he only threw. "Bastard fell in love?"

Raella immediately turned to him and he just laughed. She couldn't hit him, but tugged at his sleeve and whispered in her uncle's ear, "Call me a bastard again, and your favorite body part will fall off."

She released him, and he staggered backwards. He gave her an angry look and left. She heard the grass rustle under someone's boots, and knew without turning her head that Aemond was standing beside her.
"What did my genius brother say?"
Raella brushed it off with a wave of her hand.
"Nothing, don't worry."

Aemond glanced at her out of the corner of his eye, but quickly returned to staring straight ahead.
"You are my fiancée, if he offended you, I want to know about it."
The girl bit her lip. In fact, she could have told him. Maybe he would hit him, yell at him? But what good would that do, except that Aegon would achieve his goal even more - to throw her off balance. Raella decided she wouldn't give him the satisfaction, so she just shrugged and started walking in the direction Aegon had headed.

Raella, furious with herself and Aegon, reached the chambers. She did not greet the knight who was waiting there after informing him that she was going on a flight. He didn't say anything as the princess aggressively yanked and then slammed the door.

The princess didn't say anything either when, right after entering the chamber, she felt a dagger blade on the skin of her neck.

And the hand that landed on her mouth. Raella screamed anyway, calling the knight outside. His hand clenched.

"Whisper sends greetings."

He pushed her hard only to grab her by the neck a moment later and shove the gag in her mouth. Raella tried to spit it out or scream to alert someone.

Her attempts were useless. The man just whispered to her softly:
" You will die like your father. The real one and the fake one"

He pushed her into the flames in the fireplace.

Sir Criston Cole stood outside the door wondering what had upset the princess so much. He knew she had gone to the Dragonpit and had probably flown on a dragon's back.

Was it someone from the service? Or any of the princes? Or was the reason hidden somewhere else? It was then that he noticed the Queen emerging from around the corner. She was heading to the chambers which the knight was guguarding.