Chapter 38: What did we learn?

'Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap '

Everything was going so well at the start of her latest strategy.

The idiot attacked her as expected, she left control of the shadows so Rena would be left in the air so that he could catch her after attacking her by mistake.

All so that he would get disqualified or flustered at that and in turn, he would be open for an attack.

What happened instead?

The idiot did attack Rena as she wanted. That worked just fine.

The only problem is that...Well...He shoved his whole fist into the red-haired girl impaling her with his fist...

"....Crap." Thought the girl.

She had a few seconds to think about what to do, she had already started laughing and it would be weird to make that quick of a change in persona.

So she had to suck it up...

She...She might end up closer to a villain persona on this one...

Perhaps she could still go for the Anti-Hero approach?

...Nah. She would go with the flow.

"STOP THE MATCH!" Came the thunderous voice of the crazy old man.

At least her scheme had found its intended result. Not that it stopped Akira.

He didn't even look at Rena and just threw her body to the side and started dashing toward her again.

"[STOP!]" And there it was.

Something was weird with that word once again. It felt...More.

And if she could feel the atmosphere right it was indeed more.

The air felt heavier and Akira got stopped in his tracks.

She still had her [Identify] on his status...Now that screen only showed the number of his attributes, at some point, it had discarded everything else.

And so, she could see how he was moving all his status to Constitution and Strenght, in one attempt to keep moving.

When that didn't work, he then moved all his normal 120 stat points for his level plus all those extra stats his skills were giving him shoved into Strength.

She got first view of what happens when you don't have the constitution to make the body sturdy enough.

He turned into a fountain of blood...And he didn't manage to move a single step.

Something sketchy was going on with this.

Not with how the skills of Akira were moving status all around.

But a strength of almost 160 got stopped by the skill of the old man?

Yeah...She was starting to think her skill might be either not getting all the right info, or that bullshit about allocation was once again at work.

"Miss [Shadow Empress] release all control of your skills." Said the crazy old man while ignoring Akira.

His HP was almost around the 10% mark, and when it hit that value his armor broke into shards of light and his body plummeted to the ground.