Chapter 11- Who are you?

"E-excuse me?! can you tell me where this address is?" said the man on the run having a tired face asking the girl in front of him.

"Oh, it's just three streets near the intersection."the girl answered. "are you resident of that house?" The girl added questioning the guy. Who's looking tired sweat are all over him showering on his face and body.

The man smiled and nodded before leaving "just becoming!" He said answering the girl in a distance.

The girl left startled and stunned finding the man's behavior peculiar, if he were to answer why not just answer her front to front does he need to run for miles to do that?. the girl asked

She already were to leave when she realized something that halts her walk.

"Wait isn't he?, has he become insane? forgetting his own address?" The girl said before walking again.

On the other side the man still running around the streets as if hurrying to hide from war.

"W-why this street so big?!" He stated tired from all the running. "Does it's all this big when I first saw it before?."

He breathes deeply in tiredness and sat on the floor to rest. "Where the heck is his house?!" He exclaimed in his mind eventhough cursing inside his expression remains calm as water like someone savoring the tranquility of the silence that kills him inside. "I think I'm lost." He mumbled.

It's was during his rest when someone calls him from a distance walking towards him worry is evident on the other man's eye. "Hanhan" it speaks.

As he looked at the man, his initial expression was a mixture of shock, surprise, and confusion. Various emotions blossomed within him like a bud growing in his chest. It was unusual to feel such a range of emotions for someone he had just met. Instead of embracing these feelings and responding with a curious expression, his face turned sour. He couldn't quite understand why, but perhaps it was due to the scorching heat.

"I'm not Hanhan," he stated firmly, his voice tinged with dissatisfaction.

Nevertheless, despite his statement, the other man shook his head and looked at him teasingly. "You're the spitting image of Hanhan. If you're not him, then who could you possibly be?" the man remarked with a playful tone.

"I've already told you, I'm not!" he retorted, standing up straight and shooting a glare at the man. Confusion and annoyance reflected in his eyes. "Who is this Hanhan anyway? And more importantly, who are you?"

Observing the man's childish behavior, he was taken aback. "Y-your... you're really not Hanhan?" he asked, a hint of doubt in his voice, wondering if the man was just playing a prank.

"Yes, why would I lie? Do you want me to repeat it again?" the man responded irritably, his annoyance becoming more evident.

The man looked at him, wearing a smile tinged with a hint of doubt. "Then... why are you sitting in the heat? Do you need anything?" Gong Jun asked.

"No, I just sitting here for fun I just happened to have a baggage along your seeing it right?" The man answered.

Upon hearing this statement, Gong Jun's eye twitched slightly, as if he had the urge to confront the guy then and there. He couldn't comprehend why the man was being so sour, behaving more like a scorned girl or a neglected child. Realizing that there would be no resolution in their conversation, Gong Jun nodded and forced a smile, pretending to disengage from the man.

He took a few steps forward, but the man halted him by grabbing his hands and tightening his grip.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," the man apologized, his voice filled with remorse.

This action triggered a memory in Gong Jun, a memory of Zhehan rushing towards him and restraining him from moving forward. He had pleaded for forgiveness, and Gong Jun had rudely declined.

The memory served as a somber reminder of his past actions and the hurt he had caused.

Deep remorse surged through Gong Jun's heart as he realized the weight of his past actions. At that time, hatred had consumed him, clouding his judgment and causing him to lose sight of his own vulnerability and true desires. He had rudely responded to Zhehan, unable to think straight in the midst of his anger. However, now, in this moment, he felt a sense of relief and joy that everything had finally come to an end. The grievances were settled, and it was indeed wonderful that all of it was behind them now.

However, the situation in front of him was far from settled. The man continued looking at Gong Jun with pitiful eyes, pouting like a child. Gong Jun averted his gaze, unable to meet the man's gaze directly.

"Is this man really not Hanhan?" Gong Jun muttered quietly to himself.

"Their faces are the same. When pleading and acting like a spoiled brat." He thought. saying that if the man looks at him with that face how can he even dare to refuse."

"Hanhan?" he mumbled under his breath, but audibly enough for the man to hear. "Look, I'm the one who's begging here. Why are you mentioning this Hanhan?" the man said.

Upon hearing this, Gong Jun was dumbfounded. He found himself questioning the origin of the man's remark, as if he had committed some wrongdoing by secretly engaging in an affair. He couldn't comprehend how he had landed himself in a situation reminiscent of a Mr. and mistress scenario, something he had only witnessed in TV dramas. The whole situation seemed utterly perplexing to him.

Despite feeling utterly overwhelmed, Gong Jun found it unimaginable to ignore the surging emotions in his heart. He hesitatingly glanced at the man once more, only to quickly divert his gaze due to a mix of confusion and uncertainty clouding his mind.

"Tell me what's troubling you," he stated, avoiding eye contact. He didn't quite know why, but he felt the need to guard himself in the presence of this man.

In this moment, Gong Jun finally took a breath, feeling as if a fresh surge of oxygen had reached the depths of the cave he was trapped in. The man, who still had a firm grip on his hand, was about to speak when a voice from a distance interrupted them.

"Junjun," the voice called out. As the man approached him with a warm smile, Gong Jun noticed the tenderness in his eyes. To his surprise, the man was none other than Zhehan

Gong Jun's heart skipped a beat upon the sight of Zhehan, However, he can't run around and embrace the man due to the hands still clasping his arms.

"Hanhan..." he whispered to the man, signaling that he was trapped in the hold of the person standing behind him.

Zhehan peered from behind, his eyes widening in shock. "Y-you, when did you come back?" he asked, his face portraying confusion.