Family Day Pt. 1

This is what Jackie's wearing

This is what Jackie's wearing. Or you can imagine something else.

- - - - - - - - -

Jay and Carlos's Dorm

Jackie

We are going over this plan one more time before executing it. I really don't want to but I know what Maleficent and the grammy is capable of and frankly I don't want to see. We have to do this, it's just...I like being here with my friends and I like Zander.

"Okay, we all know what this looks like. So it'll be under the beast's spell jar, and we'll be coming in from here. I will be in the very front. You all will be up on the balcony. Okay. Carlos?" Mal says.

"Okay, so I'll find our limo, so we can break the barrier, and, uh, get back on the island with the wand"

"Perfect. Evie?"

"Yeah?" She responds.

"You will use this to take out the driver. Two sprays and he'll be out like a light" Mal says holding up what looks like a perfume bottle.

Mal gets out her spell book and flips to break a love spell.

"Mal, You want to break Ben's love spell?" I ask.

Mal: "Yeah. You know, for after. "I've just been thinking, you know, when the villains finally do invade Auradon, and begin to loot and kick everyone out of their castles and imprison their leaders and destroy all that is good and beautiful, Ben still being in love with me just seems a little extra... cruel"

- - - - - - - - - -

Family Day

Jackie

Ben sings, "Ma cherie Mademoiselle, It is with deepest pride and greatest pleasure That we welcome you tonight. And now, we invite you to relax, Let us pull up a chair As the dining room proudly presents, Your dinner!"

All:
♫ Be... our... guest! ♫
♫ Be our guest! ♫
♫ Put our service to the test ♫
♫ Tie your napkin 'round your neck, cherie♫
♫ And we'll provide the rest ♫

Zander:
♫ Soup du jour ♫
♫ Hot hors d'oeuvres ♫
♫ Why, we only live to serve ♫

Ben:
♫ Try the gray stuff ♫
♫ It's delicious! ♫
♫ Don't believe me? ♫
♫ Ask the dishes ♫
♫ They can sing! ♫
♫ They can dance! ♫
♫ After all, Miss, this is France! ♫
♫ And the dinner here is never second best! ♫

Zander:
♫ Go on, unfold your menu ♫
♫ Take a glance and then you'll ♫
♫ Be our guest ♫
♫ Be our guest ♫
♫ Be our guest! ♫
♫ We tell jokes, ♫
♫ I do tricks! ♫

We were standing on the balcony looking over to the people singing.

♫ With my fellow candlesticks ♫
♫ And it's all in perfect taste ♫
♫ That you can bet ♫