How Charming

Lockers

Jackie

Mal, Evie and I are standing by the lockers when we see Audrey, Chad, Zander and Ben walking in.

"Those kids are trouble" Chad spits.

"Bye, Mal, Jackie" Evie says, walking to her next class.

We wave her off before hearing Ben, "Come on, Chad. Give them a chance"

"Oh. No offense, Bennybear, but you're just too trusting. Look, I know your mom fell in love with a big nasty beast who turned out to be a prince. But with my mom, the evil fairy was just the evil fairy. That girl's mother" Audrey points, "And Chad's mother? Cinderella was tortured by Jasckie's mother and grandmother. She was worse than a slave"

"Ben, Zander, do you honestly trust them? They're nothing but villains, just like their parents." Chad glares.

"I think you're wrong about them." Zander admits, "I'll see you all later"

Zander walks up to me and smiles, "Hey"

"Hi," I smile back.

"What class do you have?"

"Well, FG signed me up for Choral Music with Ariel."

"Oh, I have that class too," He replies.

I give him a little look, and he chuckles, "Since I'm not King, my schedule is a lot more free than my brother's"

I nod, "So are you both the same age?"

"Yes, but I'm 17 minutes older than my brother" He smirks, "Here we are,"

Walking in there is a redhead, Ariel and a bunch of students.

"Ah, Zander, oh hello"

"Hi, I smile gently.

"Ugh, it's you" Audrey groans, making my smile fade.

"Audrey, we do not tolerate this behavior. Hi, I'm Ariel, welcome to choral music"

"Hi" I smile, a little more shyly.

"Why don't you sit next to Zander and Easton" Ariel says, pointing to the empty chairs.

We take a seat and I hear, "Pssst, psst"

I turn around and I see that a whole group has formed.

"Hi, I'm Easton, Ariel is my mom"

"Oh, hi"

"Jackie, this is Cindy, Chad's sister, and the daughter of Cinderella and Prince Henri, Julia, your roommate, Rylee Fitzherbert, the daughter of Rapunzel and Eugene, and Mattie, the son of Moana and Maui" Zander introduces.

The groups says a mutter of hellos, as I smile back.

"Class we are going to start on our duets. I want you all to pair up and create a song to sing at Family Day."

"Family Day" I mutter.

"Family day is a day where all the students' families come for a nice day together. There is food, art displays, music, games, etc. It is so much fun" Cindy replies.

"Wow" I smile.

"So we normally take turns singing after Ben, Zander and Arie do their revision of Be Our Guest." Rylee explains.

"Arie?" I wonder.

"My little sister. She is 9"

"O" I nod.

"I'm surprised she wasn't with you at the welcoming of the VKs." Mattie comments.

"She had a little fever so both my parents were taking care of her."