19

The streets have finally warmed up, really warmed up. Pink petals of small flowers finally began to appear on the branches of some trees, making them elegant, green leaves added a certain contrast. Everywhere you look, they say that Paris is always warm, to some extent yes, but these are rather stereotypes of people who have not been there. In Paris, winters can really be drizzly and cold, and Jisoo experienced this cold for herself.

She liked spring the most, at this time of the year the weather is not too cold and not too hot, it's right in the middle. But this spring was kind of slow, the spring warmth was almost not felt, but nevertheless winter jackets could finally be hidden in closets and put on something lighter. The ants, who had hidden in their anthills for the winter, got out to meet the sun and fresh air, crawled along the asphalt and grass, getting back to work.

This week, every morning, the brunette got up early in the morning with a sleepy and tired state, the mood was not the best, but remembering that somewhere there, at the entrance to the coffee shop, a black car belonging to the owner of cat's eyes was waiting for her, she gained some energy or something like that.

Jennie drove her every day, and not only that, she also waited for her after work, despite her sometimes busy schedule at work. She renounced all words and beliefs when Jisoo said that this was not necessary and that she didn't mind getting home by bus at all, but in the end she quickly found herself at home, thanks to the brown-haired girl.

Waking up, as usual, in the early morning, when the sun seeped through the curtains, the nimble sun rays fell into the space of her room, she drank hot tea with a couple of sandwiches, dressed and left the apartment with some feeling of excitement in her chest.

As soon as she came out, a faint cool breeze greeted her. Wrapping herself more tightly in a denim jacket, she looked around, but there was no car, so she waited, sitting at the bus stop and reading something on her phone.

Attempts to avoid Rose were successful, she washed her conscience with only short replies in messages. But Rose insisted on meeting or going somewhere together, but Jisoo claimed that she didn't have time at all, and it seemed to work. Rose reacted to this with understanding.

She was not ready, or rather, didn't want to put on the mask of carelessness again and get involved in acting, pretend that everything was fine, swear, argue and eventually be killed by guilt because of herself.

Jisoo harbors resentment in silence, she masks everything with silence, but if she is really angry or hurt by something, she can explode or flaunt her horns.

After a while, a black car stopped in her field of vision at the curb, and the corners of her mouth immediately lifted in a smile. At the same moment, her thoughts flew somewhere beyond the edge, somewhere in the background, and her heart fluttered with redoubled excitement in her chest.

She stood up and waved happily with both hands in greeting when the car window rolled down and a smiling brown-haired girl with glasses appeared from there, who also waved back.

Jennie was glad to see her too. And that made her even happier.

Damn, she cursed herself for being so influenced by Jennie and her mood, her mood literally took off. This can lead to not very good consequences. But she was happy now, so nothing else mattered.

-Good morning, beauty, have you been waiting for me for a long time?- A sweet voice asked her as she climbed into the car, where the smell of delicate and seductive perfume reigned everywhere. Warmth enveloped her as soon as she slammed the door.

She fastened her seat belt and nodded her head:

-Yes, a minute. Why have you been away for so long?- She replied teasingly.