1

Walking along the asphalt strewn with small pebbles, a fresh spring wind blew over the brunette's tired face, thin fingers tightly held the strap of the bag on her shoulder. Old music featuring a 1950s saxophone and piano sounded in her ears, relaxing her tired body.

The streets of Paris were illuminated by warm lanterns along the roads. Pots of flowers stood on the window sills of houses with doors decorated with wooden trim in the form of a grid. Three fluffy stray kittens were sleeping curled up next to each other when Jisoo passed by, and she couldn't help but witness it with her camera in her bag.

Silvery clouds towered over her, and the wind ruffled her long black hair. A striped T-shirt tucked into blue jeans did not keep her warm from the slight coolness, causing goosebumps on her body.

Returning home after work, all she wanted to do was return home, brew a cup of hot tea and serenely read a book, away from people and society, immerse herself in another world of the book, where the main character fell in love with a very old photo of a beautiful girl in an antique store, and fate gave her the opportunity to return to the distant the past, to see and save the girl from a terrible and unfortunate death, but, unfortunately, the heroine was waiting for many obstacles.

This book is really good and in a good way it took her away from reality. Her mind seemed to be immersed in something else, excluding her gloomy thoughts, it tirelessly digested everything she had managed to read during this time, and replayed some scenes from the book over and over again.

Although Jisoo was in some ways disappointed by the girl's behavior towards the heroine, especially in the last chapters. The heroine risked her life for the sake of the girl, going back in time, where in the end she received only pain, and probably the heroine expected something completely different when she was going to get into the time machine.

Jisoo can be called an introvert, a clumsy social personality.

It is preferable for her to sit all day in her small apartment, she is rarely seen anywhere in noisy places such as bars, discos. She is uncomfortable and awkward to be there, she feels safer where there are not so many people.

Sometimes she gets lonely and falls into a crying stress breakdown, even though she loves being alone.

Her life is like a broken record.

She wakes up every morning, goes to the shower, drives the same way to work, returns home, goes to bed - the same thing every day.

Jisoo noticed a long time ago that she did not know how to live. Everything passes her by. Everything is happening too fast, she doesn't even have time to think about where her life is going. It's like life is slipping away from her, and she's not even trying to do or change anything. It seems to her that this is just her fate, she was destined to live her life monotonously and boring.

Some are afraid to think that the world can be changed. You see, the world is not so shitty, but it's not easy to admit this to those who are used to what they are, they don't want to change anything, they give up.

A calm and silky female voice caressed her ears to the sound of a saxophonist playing as she climbed the stairs to the second floor and opened the door with a key that dangled a keychain in the form of a large capital first letter of her name.

There was a coffee shop under her apartment, which was built in the 60s. The building was built so that there was a cafe on the ground floor, and there were four apartments up the stairs to the second floor, in one of which she lives. So, to get to her apartment, she needs to walk down the hall to the hallway at the buffet where the stairs were.