17

Flashes of short dreams flashed through the sleepy and tired head of the brunette. Night, dark room, dark spaces. Some kind of sudden escape from someone who was chasing her made her run away as fast as she could. Some kind of big dark warehouse, where there were only small gaps of light, a bunch of boxes that she stumbled over and crashed into along the way.

She had an uneasy feeling that someone behind her was about to catch up with her, but she kept running, overcoming many obstacles. There was more than one pursuer, it seemed that she had stolen something or done something illegal, and people were chasing her, but they were bad people, they smelled of an evil stench, and she felt like a victim.

She often had similar dreams in which she was running away from someone, and she always managed to escape from the enemies chasing her. Or perhaps she woke up in time, thereby preventing the enemies from catching up with her.

Those who chased her, ran after her, were always men, and if you believe the Internet: Running away from a man in a dream indicates your futile attempts to suppress your inner demons. Your fears and self-doubt should not be ignored. The only way to overcome your personal problems is to look them in the face and understand where they come from. Perhaps it's time to give your mind a break from the dark and violent content.

Or: Running away from someone also literally means running away from yourself, hiding from yourself, emotions, problems, thoughts that squeeze strength and moral energy out of the dreamer.

Well, where's the lie? The meanings of dreams can really mean something that a person is struggling with, so Jisoo is often curious to read the meaning of her dreams, which she especially remembers. She will never forget when she dreamed that she literally fell into a pit with an immeasurable number of used syringes with sharp needles, it was terrible, very creepy, it is impossible to describe in words how creepy. When she woke up, she was overcome with fear and phobia.

She was fifteen years old when, after that, she could no longer even look indifferently at syringes, injections and everything related to them.

In fact, she always had a lot of dreams, really a lot. They are very vivid and detailed, and often caused her to confuse them with reality when she woke up, because they could actually be so realistic that they sometimes threw her out of balance between reality and sleep.

She was often tormented by sleep paralysis, which was unusually recurring after twenty years, and on some nights she refused to sleep at all because she was very afraid to fall asleep. Thus, the music helped her to calm down somewhat and try to sleep peacefully without any creepy things.

Music is literally always with her: at work, at home, on the street, in the store and while sleeping. During her studies, during lessons, music was always playing in one of her ears, she needed protection, and music gave her that. The music allowed her to close herself off from the surrounding turmoil, and also allowed her to escape from the emotional screams.

As already mentioned: there is a wonderful feature in music - when it stuns you, you don't feel pain.

Her eyes blinked lazily, followed by an involuntary yawn. It was warm, the warmth seemed to envelop her from all sides, it was strangely uncomfortable, but at the same time comfortable. Her head was leaning against the window, the light from different streets, shops illuminated her sleepy face, somewhat blinding her.

For a moment, she was lost in space, not understanding where she was, what was happening, and when she managed to fall asleep.

-Oh, are you awake?- A sweet, also tired, but curious voice asked her, making her look around.