8

-Well, shall we go?

It was so peaceful with Jennie. It wasn't that she wasn't nervous or worried. And in terms of the fact that there were no quarrels, no one threw sticks at her, did not teach her how to live, they just wandered along the boulevards of Paris in the middle of a soaring evening.

They seemed to be just enjoying the walk and each other's company. After all, it is much better to be with those with whom it is good, without these endless skirmishes and leading to nothing criticism.

They hadn't known each other very well yet, but Jennie had always been kind to her.

But Jisoo didn't lose her vigilance. Because it can stop any day when Jennie sees that she is not what was expected, and that she is too uninteresting and uncommunicative, gloomy and not worth the time spent.

They didn't walk for too long, as it was quite late and cool, for which Jsioo was grateful, because she was really tired. But unfortunately, she turned out to be a bad actress, she couldn't hide it enough because Jennie noticed it and took her home.

The cat's eyes were really observant. She didn't know this because she tried to avoid their gaze as much as possible.

Jennie was so affectionate with her that it made her as weightless as a feather. This is a frequent playful but gentle stroking on the tip of the nose, imperceptible but tangible touches. Jennie hugged her by the shoulders, hugging her, warming her, as if she noticed that she was freezing.

"I just want you to get used to my touch and be less nervous."

No wonder she said that. Jennie, apparently, was really true to her words.

Jisoo's heart reacted sensitively and was timid at every touch, because it was not used to such things. But she didn't flaunt it, as if it was completely normal.

The walk wasn't full of heart-to-heart conversations or anything like that, there was quite a lot of awkward silence. At least the silence was awkward for Jisoo, but Jennie told her that sometimes it's nice to just walk around without any words.

"I'm sorry I'm not very talkative."

"Sometimes it's more pleasant to be silent than to chat unnecessarily."

And it was at that moment that she learned that Jennie also liked to be quiet sometimes, while the fun raged around.

Jisoo couldn't even think, it seemed to her that Jennie was one of those who loved to go to parties and have fun until the night with friends. But the brown-haired girl preferred quiet evenings at home to fun parties.

And it literally warmed her up. She didn't like parties, and she really didn't like people whose evening was spent getting drunk at the club and rubbing up with everyone at parties, and waking up naked in bed with some stranger the next morning.

Well, or something like that.

She was incredibly pleased to learn that Jennie wasn't one of those. Probably. There was undoubtedly a crowd of men or even girls behind her. But Jisoo didn't even know if Jennie had anyone or not, but it wasn't in her plans to ask her about it.

When the car pulled up to the coffee shop, the city was flooded with evening colors. From the car window, Jisoo's eyes admired the sky, wondering how it could be so bright when the whole city was already plunged into darkness.

The moment has come to say goodbye again. And she was nervous every time.

The car stopped at the curb, and only the engine noise was heard.