4

It was cool, it was late in the morning. The sun was hidden behind a cloudy sky. Pale rays stubbornly broke through the clouds, but despite the efforts, the sky prevailed and did not let light and heat through itself.

People didn't seem to be very disappointed with the weather and its coolness, they just dressed warmly and went about their business. The wind ruffled the trees and shrubs as it swept past, and caressed her pale cheeks with the palms of her hands, blowing her dark curls.

The brunette walked past the park, passing the Eiffel Tower. The black spring jacket she was wearing was open, and a snow-white warm sweater with a neck created a yin-yang combination of black and white. Tight black jeans in a gray shade and small black beads on the hips, black leather shoes on a small platform on the feet.

Her mood was cheerful, and her body seemed to weigh weightlessly like a feather. There was no reason for her to be in a good mood, perhaps she just slept well that night, falling asleep on the couch around three o'clock in the morning.

She was on her way to her grandmother's now. The backpack hanging on her shoulder moved in time with her steps, which contained various goodies.

It would seem that this well-started day will last well, and no one will spoil it for her.

But less than a couple of hours later, instead of a slight smile on her face and joyful eyes, Jisoo returned from her grandmother with a lifeless expression and a devastated body.

-Jisoo, you don't talk to anyone, you don't contact people at all, you can't do that.

-I'm okay.

-You can't live alone for long, Jisoo, you should make friends. When will it be?

-It doesn't matter if I have friends or not, maybe I like it that way. Let's not discuss this, okay?

-You're wasting your life, it's not right.

-If someone hadn't broken my psyche and character in childhood, maybe I wouldn't be afraid of people.

She wished she hadn't said it out loud.

-Oh, my God, Jisoo, stop complaining. You had to rebuild your character yourself.

At that moment, she was anticipating support or at least some light joke in return, but all she got was a pain in her chest from a sharp and sudden spear-sized arrow that pierced her vulnerable heart, causing it to bleed.

It probably wouldn't seem offensive to anyone, but to her it was, and there was nothing she could do about it. It just hurts when you expect something like support or easy understanding in hope, but you get exactly the opposite.

Her eyes were petrified at that moment, tears like a geyser were ready to pour out, but she suppressed them with all her might, so that later she quietly went to the bathroom.

And as soon as she was convinced of the privacy, her lips trembled, tears gushed from her sad brown eyes.

At the same moment, she was gripped by gloomy thoughts. They were like an uncontrollable whip, so involuntary and unwanted.

She's so worthless.

She's so insignificant.

She's so weird.

She wanted to disappear so badly.

Yes, she understood that it was ridiculous to be offended by such a thing.

But she just couldn't do anything about it.

It hurt her.

Jisoo is very sensitive and reacted strongly to the bad things said about her.