2

Days pass. The weather was cool, but it was getting warmer every day. It was the month of April, in which the first blooming of greenery began everywhere, tiny flowers on the trees, small leaf petals on the branches, the slow appearance of thin green hairs of grasses where there was soil. The larches were studded with emerald needles, and small cones decorated each twig like toys.

The beginning of spring, perhaps, can be called the most beautiful thing that can be found, as everything blossomed, woke up, the earth warmed up, ants crawled out of their anthills, meeting the spring sun and fresh air.

The sky was shining blue. She loved this color, the color of peace and tranquility, and she liked this color rather because she wanted to find this peace and tranquility.

It sounded like a long time had passed since that call, but in reality it had only been a little over a week. During this time, Jisoo did not do as the girl told her, she never called her, she did not find a reason to call her, she did not want to bother her.

But sometimes she wanted to tell someone how bad she felt, but it would sound so selfish.

Even in her head, it sounded selfish, let alone sharing it with someone.

After the second call, she felt tired.

That evening they talked for about an hour, to her surprise, and it was torture. It was only at the end of the conversation that she felt how sweaty and icy her hands were. Her heart was beating uncomfortably fast against her lungs. Communicating with people exhausted her so much, she didn't like herself for it, she didn't like the way her body reacted, it was like it turned on a false alarm, forcing the body to fight stress.

It was becoming increasingly difficult for her to portray a cheerful and cheerful person on the Internet, she had noticed this a long time ago. She began to disappear online for days, weeks, months, she just became less and less willing to communicate with someone. Therefore, in order not to seem like a complete bitch, she decided not to go online.

It's hard to bring positivity to people when she's feeling lousy herself. And she had no desire to squeeze out emotions at all.

She just needed a break to accumulate a good mood and a cheerful attitude, so as not to sound and look like the most dreary creature in the world, and give it to friends, because people like funny people more, don't they? People are not people who whined about negativity or whined about how bad everything was and how tired they were of life.

Who can like such people?

Jisoo didn't like herself like that, she loved her cheerful self.

She loved herself when her soul was light, when she joked and laughed a lot. Why can't she stay like this forever? Always be cheerful and ignore everything else that made you fall into gloomy abysses and suffocate in your own insignificance.

If I were normal, there wouldn't be so many problems in my life. She told herself.

At the Conciergerie Palace in Paris, on the Tour de l'Horloge clock tower, the clock showed five o'clock in the evening.

Kim gathered her strength and decided to go grocery shopping, because her refrigerator was so empty that it was a pity to look at it.

Wandering through the departments of the store and rolling a cart full of various products, music was playing in her headphones.

You've probably met people walking through college corridors immersed in reading or music. They weren't that into reading, but it's just terrible to sit alone and do nothing. That's why you have to look passionate about something, as if you didn't care that no one was talking to you.