𝟢𝟦𝟥,𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝

Two days ago, we lost a basketball game on purpose, which means Minho and I officially won with completing the list first

Except Minho said that yesterday would not be the right day to tell Newt that, so I kept my mouth shut, no questions asked. Now we're swimming again. Water polo... again.

I remember last time. He wasn't pushing me under. I remember I wish he did, because he had been so close. Now I can't deny wanting him to do that exact thing again.

"Minho! Here!" Jeff nearly pushes me aside so he can catch the ball Minho throws. It's going so fast that I barely notice, until the ball lands right in my arms.

And Minho always throws perfectly, so no way he didn't do that on purpose.

I'm right beside the goal. Before I know it, I've thrown it past Thomas and scored, happy but confused as hell.

"That's my apology for pushing you underwater at the lake that day," he tells me quietly, lips close to my ear. Then he looks back up. "Sorry, Jeff. Thought she was on our team."

"Yeah, sure you did." The boy rolls his eyes.

The game continues like normal. At the end, I shower and dress into a pair of shorts and a simple green shirt Minho also gave me, then walk outside.

"Finally." I nearly let out a scream when he appears in front of me. "That took long. Okay, come on."

I pull a face. "Where are we going?"

"I'm making up for everything I did, remember?" He pulls me with him by taking my wrist. It sends a whole shot of electricity up my arm, which I ignore.

"Alright." He puts his hands on his hips once we stand in front the pool. "Remember when I pushed you in."

I give him a "what do you think, idiot" look, and he nods.

"Perfect. You've got the honor of pushing me in. Fully-clothed and all." Minho motions at his clothes.

I stare at him. "That's weird."

"But it would give you satisfaction, wouldn't it?"

"Sure it would."

"Do it, then."

I hesitate. It feels like he's planning something, but that's probably not it, according to his other apologies.

So I give him a push.

He remains standing, eyebrows up. "Well, you're gonna have to try at least a little bit."

"This is ridiculous."

"It's not as if you haven't touched me before."

My whole face gets burning red at that, and I push him as hard as I can. Now he does fall, straight into the pool with clothes and all. The satisfaction that washes over me is better than I thought it would be.