𝐂𝐡𝐩- 𝟗ヾ𝗦𝗜𝗧 𝗢𝗡 𝗠𝗬 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗖𝗨𝗠🔞

Start from the beginning

My legs were still closed,I felt nervousness filling my veins. His eyes held gentleness noticing my tense state."Trust me..I will make you feel things that you had never felt in your twenty-four years of life, my little minx" And that was enough for me.

Jungkook reached out, gently spreading my legs apart to reveal my pussy glistening with my arousal.I shut my eyes close,he inhales the sweet musky scent before flicking his tongue against my clit.I moaned softly, bucking my hips to his face."Y-Yes, Jungkook!"

I can feel how eagerly he was lapping my pussy like a starved man.He couldn't get enough of my juices, he sucked on my pussy lips, his tongue flicking back and forth as his tattoed hand reached down to tease my entrance. He stared up at me, seeing my flushed face, parted cheeks, and messed up lipstick.

"You are driving me crazy" he groaned before laying on his back.I look at him confused, his hands gripped on my asscheeks guiding them to his face.I pulled away, already in embarrassment." I-I won't do that" I frowned at him. He licks his fingers which were coated with my juices.

"You didn't mind when I was sucking your little pussy,why would you mind if I eat it out?" my eyes widened at his dirty statement, he didn't let me move away. He pulled my hips on his face, guiding it on his face. I closed my eyes, feeling his nose nuzzling on my clit."Jungkook stop..this position is so.." I moaned, arching my back as I felt his tongue inside me again.

"I can see your secret spots baby, such a gorgeous darling you are..all mine" he whispered against my cunt before sucking and lapping up on my juices. His tongue was overworking over my sensitive spots.I wriggled and moaned in pleasure above him, bucking my hips to his eager tongue.

Is this how cunnilingus feels like? If it is,I would die to feel this experience. As he was eating out my cunt,his hand moved up to my breast, pulling on to the nipples.I clutched his hair tight while sobbing,"S-So good yes, more I need more" I choked up.

He hums,his voice sending shivers down my spine,"Little minx need more of my tongue it?" I nod at him eagerly,he spreads my pussy lips apart and sucks on the pink skin hard. He increased his pace, sucking and nibbling as his fingers slid in and out of my entrance.I couldn't take this anymore, the pleasurable pressure was building up in my abdomen.

I screamed loud, cumming hard on his face. He dark my juices hungrily, his fingers never stopping their movements inside me."My little minx,I m fucking obsessed with your nectar" I sighed softly, his tongue licking me clean.

He pulled away from my pussy making me look down at his lips glistening with my nectar.I stared up immediately, god why the hell is he making this hard for me? He pulled me to his lap,I gasped feeling his long, thick cock pressed against my lower stomach.

"J-Jungkook" I whispered his name against his lips."Shh" he whispered back.

"Get on your knees" he simply said, pushing me gently to the position.I stared back at him pleadingly, "I don't want to do this" I said to him,I bit my tongue,I was lying.I wanted to feel his cock inside me breaking through my hymen,I wanted to feel how it felt to be fucked hard and raw.

But yeah, I was one heck of a stubborn woman,I wouldn't let him get inside so easily. He grinned and nodded."I will not fuck you today" My face turned into a disappointed frown,I thought maybe he would convince me, Bro is no fun.I thought to myself.

He grabbed my plump asscheeks, pulling them closer to him.I stared at him with confusion, he squeezed the soft skin hard and massaged them gently. Soothing the overwhelming sensations,"What are you t-trying to do?" I moaned softly. He leaned into my left ear.