episode 16

Hoseok and Namjoon and Jin stand silently in front of sleeping Yoongi. Jin really went to beat Hoseok after coming and jin didn't pity Hoseok for his vampire leader position, but luckily Namjoon stopped jin.

Before Jin come, on the call, Hoseok somehow told about yoongi's heat and periods, so Jin brought the suppressant and put it on Yoongi.

"Jin hyung" Hoseok called out hesitantly "What" Jin replied angrily.

"Hyung....I apologized earlier why are you still angry" Hoseok said, while shaking his body like a child."One day I'll do like you and you'll understand my situation," Jin said this and sighed.

Jin blushed even thinking about what Hoseok did. "Hyung, can a betta get period and heat at the same time?" now Hoseok asked in a need-to-know manner. "Nobody really knows how the betta body will act. An omega There's a time on heat and period too, this will not come together to a omega and i didn't hear anything about till now But betta's some get heat and some get rut.So heat betta can get pregnant not rut. since Yoongi has been taking medicine, his body is often act like this. We can only feel sorry for Yoongi like this situation. But having s@x with Alpha can take away the pain but if Yoongi doesn't want to, then he means it and it's really weird doing that during  period like this." Both Namseok are listening intently to Jin's speech. And Jin continued "You need to know all this because you're Hoseok, the pack leader, mainly a Betta's boys mate." Hoseok shook his head as yes

"And I'll give you the suppressant but only use it if things comes like and if it his heat you'll have to take care of him and period too" Hoseok shook his head again yes."Don't worry for my betta, hyung, i know I'm responsible for him" Hoseok crossed his on arm over his chest and bowed to Jin like a Disney prince.

"Ya...brat you are a pack leader and you bow to me" Jin asked with a smile. "Perhaps you are not wrong,but you are my hyung so i respect you," Hoseok said as if he was talking to the leader. Jin smiled at Hoseok, Namjoon smiled softly at Jin, Haseok side eyed at Yoongi who was sleeping in the bed and smiled softly at his mate.

Jimin was leaning on a hug window which is on the living room in the palace and watching out side. Then he heard two footsteps and Jimin slowly turned around to see Namjin coming.

As soon as he saw them he immediately ran to them shouting like "hyung". Namjin is a bit shocked to see Jimin but they hug Jimin.

"What are you doing here Jimin" Jin asked in the hug."I'm here since my parents died," Jimin said, sniffing Namjin's scent.

"How" Jin said in shock. "There was a war in our city and then my parents died in the war. I-I came towards this city thinking that I can tell you the matter. Th-then some people came to me on the for-forest way...” he is still afraid of thinking that incident “that...that gu-huy is trying to misbehave with ..me”.

"They..... took my clot...hes… and my…try ..to-to touc-hh .... My private p-part," Jimin said as he sobbed. Namjoon is very sad to see Jimin so Namjoon gives Jin a 'do something' look and gestures to calm Jimin down. "Hey….it's okay we understand jimin” Jin said wiping away Jimin's tears and hugging him but even then Jimin didn't stop talking.

“They….sc-scareh in my body…. leader Ho-seok ju-just came ......save me-e,” Jimin said with a sniffle. Jin rubs Jimin's back and says, “it's okay…"......"

"Jimin if you don't like being here you can always contact us" Namjoon said with a dimple smile. Jimin looked at Namjoon with a look of 'how' and Namjoon smiled softly at jimin "Just tell Hoseok or yoongi they will help you" namjoon saying while looking at Jimin who was still hugging Jin.