episode 14

Both yoonmin turned around to see who it was and they saw jungkook but when Jungkook saw Yoongi he bowed to him.

“Sorry luna, I thought It was someone else,” Jungkook said politely to him .

"It's okay" Yoongi smiled softly. Jungkook smiled softly then looked at Jimin and he held out his hand "Come on Jimin, it's time to sleep."

Jimin looked at Yoongi and Yoongi smiled softly and told Jimin to go but Jimin didn't hold Jungkook's hand and stood up himself. Yoongi noticed that Jungkook's face turned sad at that but said nothing.

“Good night, hyung” Jimin said as Yoongi added good night to him and Jungkook. “Good night Luna,” Jungkook said. Yoongi watched Jikook leave but after they disappeared from Yoongi's sight, Yoongi's face changed in thought.

Yoongi doesn't want to go back to his room so he lies down on the couch.Many questions in Yoongi's mind ....Luna ? Who will be the future Luna? It definitely won't be him and who will the future Luna?

Yoongi sighed in worry now he thinks that why does he have to think about all this and he doesn't care the Luna think right? and Yoongi closed his eyes at the thought.

But Hoseok was watching over Yoongi from upstairs and he didn't want to anger Yoongi by going to him.

Hoseok sighed

Jungkook brought Jimin into his(jimin's)bedroom and then there was a moment of silence between the two of them not knowing what to say and Jimin thought he might break it. "Uh....thank you Mr.jeon.." Jimin said hesitantly. “Uh….It’s okay Jimin,” Jungkook said with a little hesitation in his voice.

Again there was a soft silence between the two "Mr.Jeon I didn't know you two were in love I didn't want to ever think of coming between you I'm sorry" Jimin said a little broken voice .

Jungkook understood when he heard Jimin's voice.he thought that he would comfort jimin but suddenly Taehyung's flash came in his mind and he thinks that the threesom relationship only fit story storys.

Jungkook didn't say anything and left quietly. Jungkook's actions made Jimin tear. If Jungkook didn't think about him why did Jungkook come there and bring him and leave without saying anything like that.

Jimin throws his body on the bed and buries his face. Jimin wants to cry but what will happen if he cries think about this and control his emotion, Jimin fall asleep and thinking about what Jungkook did now.

*Morning*

Sleepy Hoseok blinked a little in the sunlight coming through the window, trying to see clearly.
When he looked around there was no one. Hoseok sighed and got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom.

Hoseok brought Yoongi to bed last night but Hoseok knew right away that Yoongi didn't like being around Hoseok. Hoseok didn't think yoongi would be up and out so early.

Thinking of all this, Hoseok opened the bathroom door but as soon as it opened, Hoseok's eyes fell on a beauty in front of him.

It was none other than Yoongi. Yoongi is taking a shower standing behind a thin screen where Yoongi's body is clearly visible in black. Hoseok gulped and still looking at Yoongi. Hoseok felt like was harder now.

Hoseok's bathroom is soundproof so maybe he can't even hear yoongi taking a shower or maybe he was thinking about something.

Yoongi just pulled back the thin bathroom screen and came out drenched in water and when he came out he causualy looked up and see Hoseok is staring at him oblivious.

Seeing Hoseok, Yoongi was puzzled as to what to do. They both looked at each other, Yoongi was embarrassed on the one hand, and on the other hand, why did Hoseok come without knocking on the door? it's irritate him . Right?

Yoongi gathers his thoughts and thinks why did he think like this now. is Hoseok has never seen me like this before. “What do you want Mr. Hoseok” Yoongi asked as if he didn't think anything or know anything.

Hoseok was brought out of his thoughts as soon as he heard Yoongi's voice but Yoongi's question rang in his ears. Hoseok's eyes met Yoongi's, he licked his lower lip seductively ."You". He said in a deep voice that made yoongi's body shiver.

=============

Vote for me army
Sorry for late update
Thaks for reading
Thanks for subscribing me