𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 2

𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑘𝑠

It's been a two week since Yoongi's sister Y/N's finish. Yoongi has now completely changed not only mentally but also physically. Yoongi is trying to join the Alpha Pack. He asks his friend Jin about this.

Jin's Mate is an alpha but not a pack leader but Hoseok's friend so he helps Yoongi.

Yoongi is sitting on the sofa in the hall with his head down and his eyes closed. Then he got a call from his friend Jin. Yoongi attend the call and puts the phone to his ear.

“What are you doing Yoongi?” Jin asked on the call. "Nothing" he said quietly closing his eyes. Yoongi hears Jin sigh but Yoongi says nothing. "Tomorrow you come to ××× club" Jin said in the call. "Hmm," Yoongi just hummed.

"I know you don't like loud crowds but everyone will be there tomorrow our Alpha Leader also. Namjoon told you to come over there so you can easily join their pack,” Jin said what Namjoon said to him. “Time” Yoongi said quietly."Over 10," Jin said on the call. Yoongi immediately hangs up.

Yoongi hasn't been talking to anyone much since Y/N died.His friends understand Yoongi's situation but they doesn't know Yoongi has revenge on Hoseok.

Yoongi throw his phone on the table which is middle of the sofas. "My first step will be successful," he smirked. He looked at Y/N's photo which is right in front of him and said sadly, "don't worry dear , I'm your brother is here for you."

Next day

This is how Yoongi ready

This is how jin ready

Yoongi enters the club and the club is surrounded by a lot of hungry alphas and omegas and bettas. All are with their mates and some are looking for their mates. Yoongi ignores all this and Yoongi is looking for Jin.

Jin waved at Yoongi from a distance. Luckily Jin's place isn't too crowded. Jin knows that Yoongi doesn't like crowds.

Yoongi walked towards Jin when an Alpha stood blocking Yoongi's way. “Oo….Betta” he said looking at Yoongi. "Yeah, what do you want" he said grumpily. "Are you coming alone or with..... your---" he said with a drawl . "You don't need that, first move i have so many things to do and i don't want wast my time with a cheap alpha like you" yoongi said in a angry tune and looking at the alpha's eyes.