𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 11

Yoongi is afraid to Hoseok's stare but he stares at him.

“Hoseok you can't interfere with my freedom because you're an alpha it's not mean you can control me. and i didn't ask you to buy me expensive dresses and jewellerys ” Yoongi said casually.

"Even if you ask, I'll be at your feet right now, but I can't do this," Hoseok said, standing up and walking away.

"How can I trust you if you can't do something I ask?" Yoongi said looking at Hoseok.

" Yoongi I can't accept whatever you say. Go with my guards but I will never allow you alone" Hoseok left without even looking at Yoongi's face.

Yoongi's anger makes him want to beat Hoseok to death but he can't do anything about it.

Yoongi lays down on the bed angry Yoongi won't be able to blame Hoseok, if this goes on Yoongi doesn't know what to do.

Yoongi fell asleep thinking that he would even break his mate Bond to get revenge on Hoseok.

One week later

Yoongi has asked Hoseok so much this week but Hoseok doesn't want to send Yoongi anywhere alone so Hoseok keeps refusing.

Yoongi can't Take this so today Yoongi is arguing with Hoseok about this.

“Please listen to me, Yoongi, you can't go out alone,” Hoseok tells Yoongi.

“Why do you think Hoseok i can't take care of myself?” Yoongi confronts Hoseok. "Yeah, Yoongi you're not alone anymore you're my matr to me still now so you will be at risk if you go alone" Hoseok argues holding Yoongi's both arms.

Yoongi claps his alpha's hands and says, "Then why did you choose me as your mate and why did you mark me?"saying almost cried.

Hoseok doesn't knows what to say now but on his side he is right and on Yoongi's side he is holding Yoongi shut.

"Mate bond  is moon god's choice but marking you without your permission  it's my fault....." Hoseok sighed before speaking further "so I agree to your request"

"Really" he asks looking the alpha in the eyes with a little confusion to clarify once .

Hoseok looked at Yoongi "Yes but only for one day and I will tell you the safe day only then you should go."

It's enough for Yoongi that Hoseok leaves him alone outside. "Okay but what do you want in return" he asked looking at Hoseok.

It's a bit difficult for Hoseok because Hoseok has never seen Yoongi as a different person and Yoongi is always a mate to him But yoongi always think Hoseok is Stanger to him .

"I-I don't want anything" a broken voice. “Why is your voice like this now?” Yoongi asked raising his voice a little.

"Don't raise your voice in front of me Yoongi. I didn't do this expecting anything," Hoseok said a little annoyed.

"I'm happy to say you're sending me out anyway," Yoongi said as he grabbed his clothes and going to the bathroom.

Before he entire, Hoseok grabs Yoongi's hand and stops him, looking at Yoongi with one eye. Yoongi looked at Hoseok with a curious look.

"We can shower together " the alpha smirked.

To be continued Army

===========
Thanks for subscribing me
Commenting me
Vote for me

I hope you like this episode