𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑑𝑒 6

Yoongi heard someone knocking on his door, Yoongi immediately turned off the TV and told Jin to hang up.

Yoongi opened the door thinking Hoseok's men would be there. But Hoseok is at the door and Yoongi doesn't think Hoseok will come to his house.

"How are you Yoonie?" Hoseok asked in a curious childish voice. "I've told you many times not to call me that," glared at hoseok."Okay....can I come in" Hoseok politely asked. Now Yoongi realise that he has been keeping Hoseok outside talking for so long, Yoongi opens the door and tells Hoseok to come in.

They come to yoong's hall .Hoseok sat down in tha sofa and yoongi gave him water.
(A/N: Yoongi took a y/n photo from the hall. Well, he was packing his clothes for joining pack so he put his sister photo in his Luggage)

"Your house is quiet," Hoseok said placing the glass on the table in front of him."Yeah, I'm the only one, so what?" Yoongi asked with a slight frown.

"Nothing , just asked that's all...." Hoseok says looking around the beta's room. Yoongi hummed. The place became silent because both of them were silent. Yoongi thought he could talk and break tha silence.

"Alpha leader, I heard you are going to choose your mate this week matinga ceremony" Yoongi asked softly. Hoseok says, "Yes, Yoongi, for so many years I thought I didn't want a mate, but now I'm going to do this ceremony, hoping I'll get me a mate."

"Congratulations Hoseok, I hope you find a perfect mate" Yoongi said politely."It's not up to me, the Moon God will choose Mate," Hoseok said with a sigh."Don't worry , Moon God will always take care of us" Yoongi said looking at Hoseok.

"I can't add you to the pack until next week when the full moon appears and I may or may not pick my mate," Hoseok said sadly looking at Yoongi.
"It's okay, I understand that's why I didn't ask you anything about it" he said with a smile.

Hoseok thinks, "Oh my Moon God,...... this smile does something to me.............Moon God, please give him as my mate............."

"Do you want to say anything to me Hoseok?" Yoongi asked, shaking Hoseok's shoulder. "Yoonie , can you attend next week's ceremony?," hoseok said looking into the beta's eyes.

"But Hose--" "Don't just say no........ Yoongi...... please come" Hoseok begs.
Yoongi sighed, "Okay."

One week later at ceremony

Pretend they are wearing like this

Yoongi:• no tattoo, vampire earings

Hoseok:• without glass

Everyone participates in the ceremony and enjoing like drinking, dancing, finding their own mate, singing

Everyone participates in the ceremony and enjoing like drinking, dancing, finding their own mate, singing.Everyone is thinking that the full moon tonight will see the alpha leader with his new mate.

"I still can't believe Hoseok is going to pick a mate," Namjoon says drunkenly.

Jin fake cries "My son has grown up" and wipes away his fake tears.Yoongi rolls his eyes at Namjin and drinks the blood from his hand.

"Namjoon ~*hiccup* You won't leave me.~~" Jin said as he put his hand over Namjoon's cheeks. Namjoon grabs Jin's hand and says, "Never~*hiccup* Jinnu~, your *hiccup*........my life~." Namjin had drunk too much and they were kissing without looking who was there and Yoongi looked around to find somewhere else to sit and drink.

But some of the alphas associate with their mates and act like Namjin. Yoongi gets up and walks towards the balcony.

Yoongi is standing the balcony, looking up at the sky and drinking blood. This place is not like inside, this place is very quiet and gives peace of mind.

Yoongi drinks the blood as he thinks
" I think now Hoseok is found his mate this time......the moon is going to be full....... they will be happy......."he had a sad face even he didn't realise that.

Yoongi hears a noise behind him and a alpha sent, and Yoongi slowly turns around. A alpha vampire is standing behind him and looking at Yoongi with a healthy breathing and it was none other than Hoseok.

Yoongi sees Hoseok and understands that he is Hoseok's mete, but Yoongi does not want to be Hoseok's mate now.
( A/N : i think u know why yoongi doesn't want to be hoseok's mate and others)

"H-Ho.....hoseok...." Yoongi was speechless because he was too scared to seeing hoseok. Yoongi slowly backed away because Hoseok walked towards Yoongi.

Yoongi slammed into the wall and Yoongi looked behind him and saw Hoseok. Hoseok's eyes are deep red and Yoongi's fear fills Yoongi's heart,he wants to Stop the alpha but the other hand he shouldn't be stop hoseok to mark him.

Hoseok block yoongi into his arm putting his hands on the wall both sides and Yoongi looked at Hoseok with wide eyes.

"~Mine~" hoseok said in a deep alpha voice as a shiver ran through the beta's body.

To be continued
==========
I hope you all love this episode
Vote me army
Subscribe me army
Comment your thoughts it will motivate me for next episode
Lub you army 🫂
Be happy
Love yourself

To be continued ==========I hope you all love this episode Vote me armySubscribe me armyComment your thoughts it will motivate me for next episodeLub you army 🫂Be happyLove yourself