𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑑𝑒 3

"You said you wanted to see your friend," Hoseok said looking at Yoongi. Hoseok dodges Yoongi's question but Yoongi doesn't care about anything he is now committed to his plan.

Both of them came to the palace medical room to see Jin. Jin's head was wrapped up with a bandage on his head and Namjoon is sitting next to Jin holding his hand.

Yoongi walked over to Namjoon and put his hand on his shoulder. Namjoon slowly turns around and Yoongi and Hoseok can see that Namjoon's eyes are red from crying.

“How is Jin now?” Yoongi asked worries. "He's hit his head hard, so the doctor says it'll be two days......... be.......before Jin wakes up," Namjoon says as he cries.

"Hey........don't worry, Namjoon, Jin hyung will be fine soon," Hoseok reassures his friend.But Namjoon is worried about Jin. Hoseok came closer to Namjoon and hugged him gently patting him on the back to comfort him.

"Don't cry we can do something" whispered namjoon ear.“Ah… I heard that Alpha can cure this,” Yoongi said in a confident voice but only for him that he had a plan after that.

"….if there is such a thing, I would have fixed Jin myself…" he said in a slightly confused voice and a dizzy voice.

"I was saying ,a normal alpha can't but a pureblood alpha can if he thinks" he mumbled the last word and looked at Hoseok who only saw Yoongi.

"But it's okay Jin is a very strong omega, i know that too" Yoongi changed the subject.Thank god Namjoon fell asleep on Hoseok or he would be crying thinking that he's not a pureblood alpha.

"I'm putting him to bed," hoseok said to yoongi and left. "He's strong or Namjoon is weak" Yoongi looks at Hoseok who was going. "I don't need that," he said to himself, shaking his head.

"Okay now I have to ask him and go home otherwise , i will go home late " he looked at jin sadly "I hope Namjoon takes care of you"after saying yoongi went where before hoseok walk.

“Wait you can't go in” Yoongi was stopped by a guard as he walked through a room. Yoongi gets angry but doesn't show it as he quietly says, "I need to see the Alpha Leader.""What for" said the same guard looking at Yoongi suspiciously. "I asked him to join the pack and that's why I came to see him," he said a little angrily.

"Don't you know that Omega can't join the pack, little boy," said other guard, who had a reluctance.“I'm not that big of a fool, call the leader first,” Yoongi said a little annoyed."Are you beta?" asked the guard with a slight sneer.

“There's nothing wrong with being a beta,” he yells angrily, though Yoongi has a slight regret in his heart."Beta may be stronger than Omega but remember Alpha is always the best so be respectful when you talk to us" said the guard in front of him.

Yoongi angrily twists his arm and tilts his head, tears in his eyes, "Alpha,...... doesn't mean you can do whatever you want." “………and if you give me respect I will give it to you” Yoongi says angrily.

"Are you getting angry" they laughed at Yoongi "look at you you know how weak you are so don't try to fight with us" they laughed at Yoongi again.

Yoongi went to beat them up in anger and the guard behind him grabbed Yoongi and pushed him against the wall and Yoongi's shoulder strap quickly crashed into it. Yoongi was a Beta so he couldn't fight an Alpha more than that.

Yoongi sits quietly on the floor and cries. They laughed at Yoongi and said to Yoongi, "Poor, this beta cries in one punch, how can you join the pack?if you can't even bear a punch from alpha.....uhhh" . Yoongi gets angry. He can't even stand up, so he holds his pants angry and keeps crying.