𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 12

👀👀👀👀👀 yoongi.

"What" Hoseok asked raising his voice slightly."I don't want to" Yoongi immediately pushed Hoseok's hand away.

Hoseok immediately pinned Yoongi to the wall. Yoongi has no fear in his eyes as he stares at Hoseok.

"Betta you can't break your alpha word" Hoseok said looking Yoongi in the eye. “Alpha I can,” Yoongi said looking Hoseok in the eye.

Suddenly Yoongi felt a slight pain in his chest and Yoongi's face shrunk in pain.Hoseok immediately let go of Yoongi's hand.

"What's wrong kitten" Hoseok tried to touch Yoongi. “Don’t touch me,” Yoongi said. "Forgive me .........I just teasing you," Hoseok said sadly .

Yoongi sighed at Hoseok and left without saying a word. Hoseok sat on the bed after Yoongi left.

Hoseok thinking, 'tch, how could I do this to him, i even forget that I'm a true blood alpha and acting like that to him?'

Hoseok lay down and stared at the wall directly opposite him.

After a few minutes.

Yoongi came out of the shower and saw Hoseok sleeping on the bed.Yoongi smiled softly at that and he laid down next to Hoseok.

But Yoongi's face turned weird and he looked at Hoseok strangely. "Hoseok" ......"Alpha" ......"King"...... he woke up Hoseok but he didn't wake up yoongi only heard snoring from his alpha.

Yoongi thought for a while then a plan came to his mind Yoongi smirked an---

*Thud*

Yoongi pushes Hoseok off the bed and Hoseok falls to the floor screaming “Aaaaaah” Yoongi is laughing at that.

Yoongi is still smiling when Hoseok rubs Yoongi's bû££. “Why did you push me away” Hoseok asked looking at Yoongi in a bit of pain.

“I just did this to tell you to go take a shower,” Yoongi said. "But you can say that properly," Hoseok said as he went to pick up his clothes.

“Is it my fault you fell asleep?” Yoongi asked threateningly."No," Hoseok said quietly. Yoongi mumbled under his breath .

Hoseok left to take a shower and Yoongi lay on the bed and closed his eyes.

Hoseok got out of the shower after changed his clothes then looked at Yoongi and smiled softly seeing his  soul sleeping peacefully.

It was then that a plan came to his mind, like his betta.

Hoseok went closer to Yoongi and called out "Yoongi"......
"my betta"......"Luna" ...... but he also sleep like Hoseok.

Hoseok smirked "Betta" he called in his alpha voice and Yoongi rolled his eyes at the room.“wake up right now betts” Hoseok said deeply and the next minute Yoongi quickly sat up with a voice “yes Alpha”.

Hoseok chuckled at that because he thought it was good to play like this to his mate. Yoongi looks at Hoseok and he is very annoyed because Yoongi doesn't like anyone waking him up from his sleep.

"Hoseok why are you doing this" he asked annoyed.“Yoongi are you upset……be happy that I woke you up like this without pushing you away” Hoseok said and lay next to Yoongi.

“Are you taking revenge?” Yoongi asked raising his voice. Hoseok closed his eyes saying "I'm just paying with you, you've never seen my vindictiveness, that's the other side of me."

Yoongi is thinking in his mind that 'you have not seen my vindictive nature, wait for a few days, you will know who this Yoongi aka your mate.'

Yoongi thinking as Hoseok quickly leans him on the bed and locks him now Hoseok is top of yoongi. "What are you thinking" Hoseok asked.Yoongi wasn't answering just looking at Hoseok "you can't hide anything from your al-----" before Hoseok could finish and his little lips touch with his lips.

Yoongi kissed Hoseok and Hoseok's kiss was romantic and soft and Yoongi felt that too but Yoongi couldn't give it that way. He just kissed Hoseok because he can't do anything if Hoseok says he's the alpha voice and he can't lie, Yoongi will be in big trouble if Hoseok finished that line.

while they were kissing, Yoongi felt a sudden stomach ache.

Hoseok keeps kissing Yoongi until he's out of breath and Yoongi thinks that Hoseok will stop but Hoseok doesn't.

Hoseok stopped when he realized that Yoongi didn't kiss him back and he looked at Yoongi and asked, "Yoongi are you okay." Yoong feels like vomiting and has a heavy feeling in his throat and the whole body seems to be hot and the body seems to be tired.

Yoongi however nodded his head yes.But Yoongi quickly pushed Hoseok away and ran into the bathroom. Hoseok didn't understand at first. Hoseok looked into the bathroom and Yoongi stood there holding his stomach.

"Yoongi are you sure you're fine do you want anything kitten" Hoseok asked. Yoongi grunted in pain “yeah I need to vomit now it will be better you get out of here now”. Hoseok nodded his head and left.

Yoongi stood in the bathroom and vomited hard, but his stomach ache didn't go away and Yoong knew why.

Yes, Yoongi is on his period but Yoongi doesn't have a napkin and doesn't know how to ask Hoseok. And no one will be open shop at this time. Maybe even if it was open he couldn't go and he didn't want to send anyone else that night too.

Yoongi doesn't seem to sit down now and doesn't seem to stand so he just stands there looking at the window he feels like crying but he doesn't want to. One side he doesn't see Hoseok in the room and the other side his period.

While Yoongi was thinking he heard a voice behind him"my betta", it was Hoseok and Yoongi knew it was his inner alpha voice.Thinking that Hoseok is playing with him again, Yoongi turn to scold Hoseok. But when Yoongi looked back, the only word came to his mind is ........

"Alpha"

To be continued

======

Vote me army
Like and share and subscribe me army

I hope you all are good and Love this episode.