𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑑𝑒 4

“Yoongi are you fine” Hoseok said placing a hand on Yoongi's shoulder.

"Ahh......f~fine, i will goi....going now" Yoongi got up immediately.Hoseok grabs Yoongi's arm and pushes him against the wall."No you are lying" deep voice.

Yoongi couldn't control his heat anymore. Hoseok looked Yoongi in the eye "I know........ I'll take care okay" . Yoongi doesn't say anything because Yoongi feels like he's about to cry because he thinks this is the worst thing in his life.

Hoseok puts his hand on Yoongi's waist and pulls him close as Yoongi looks on in shock. Hoseok hugs Yoongi tightly Yoongi leans into Hoseok's chest but doesn't hug Hoseok.

“Yoongi” called in a polite voice “Mmm” Yoongi hummed quietly.

"We can't stop all of this so I'll help you" Hoseok said with a hint of help in his voice.Yoongi quickly pulled away from Hoseok's embrace and  holding his court tightly and looking at the floor.

"No,........ Hoseok,...... you're going to fine a mate soon .........  and this is ........ all wrong........... I'll see take care of this......as I how do this.......... all these days," Yoongi said hesitantly.

A slight silence enveloped the room. Suddenly, Hoseok pulls Yoongi in and gives him a kiss that the kiss can tell  that Hoseok is worries for Yoongi.

Yoongi pushed Hoseok away "Why....... did you.....do this ...... Ho-seok" he asked in a sobbing voice.

"I don't care about Mate at all but the only person I care about right now is you" Yoongi looked at him in a shock way."But hose---" "I'm not saying I'm having sex with you but I'm saying I will cure your heat," Hoseok said seriously.

Yoongi didn't say anything and stayed quiet Hoseok took it as his consent. he went closer to Yoongi and hugged him Yoongi hugged Hoseok and rested his head on his chest.Yoongi consumed hoseok's sent.

Hoseok takes off yoong's jack yoongi doesn't look at Hoseok he is silently looking at the floor. Hoseok gently touches every part of Yoongi's body and Yoongi moans it turns Hoseok on but Hoseok controls himself. Hoseok dropped his hand inside Yoongi's pants and Yoongi grabbed Hoseok's hand and looked at Hoseok in shock."Don't worry," Hoseok whispered.Hoseok slowly let go of his hand on yoong's underwear and he played with the smallest person's two balls.

“Ah~~God” Yoongi moan next to Hoseok's ear

Hoseok kisses Yoongi. Yoongi kisses Hoseok so hard and bites the alpha lip.the alpha took off the beta pants belt and threw it away.  Yoongi and he were rubbing against their c*cks which turned them both on.

"Let's go to bed," Hoseok picked Yoongi up and threw him on the bed. Yoongi wide his leg and held out his hand for Hoseok to come and Hoseok gladly pulled Yoongi into a hug.Hoseok was rubbing Yoongi and his p€nnis as Yoongi took off Hoseok's top. "Are you like this daddy's body?" Yoongi didn't answer, he turned his face and Hoseok could see that Yoongi's face was red as he is shy.

Hoseok applied a little pressure and Yoongi grabbed Hoseok's back and his claw dug into Hoseok's back. “Ahhh….that feels good~Ohh~~do it again” Yoongi said mesmerize .As Hoseok repeats it, Yoongi heats up and Hoseok gets dizzy.

“Are you okay?” Yoongi asked hoseok to a sad way. Hoseok said, "It's fine, that your heat came out High." "I didn't mean to," Yoongi said shyly.

“But I want to c*m now” hoseok said looking at Yoongi who froze in shock. "Hoseok, but you're the one who said we won't have se--" " Yoongi didn't do sex. But we can make cum without doing 'it' ," Hoseok said.

"Okay" he sighed. "I promise you'll like it,"hoseok said, tucking the beta's hair close to his ear and kissing him.

_____

Yoongi's c°ck is in hoseok's mouth as shakes his head in and out yoong's hand is on hoseok's head. A shiver ran through yoongi's body as yoongi felt he c*med in hoseok's mouth.

"I didn't want to," yoongi said little shock as looking at hoseok. “It’s okay,” hoseok said in a calm voice wipping the c*m from his mouth.yoongi laid down with his hands on his head tiredly hoseok lays down next to yoongi, he is also tired. Hoseok and Yoongi hug and Yoongi falls asleep quickly. Hoseok looked at Yoongi and kissed him on the forehead.

_____

Yoongi was the first to wake up in the morning sunlight. Yoongi angrily covered his face with the blanket and saw someone beside him.Yoongi moved a little faster in fear as Hoseok squirmed as he crawled.

"What happened" in a sleepy voice ."What am I doing here" he asked in shock and confusion tune. "Have you forgotten" he sighed "Think      about yesterday" Hoseok said.

Yoongi slowly remembers everything Yoongi puts in his mouth he can't believe anything. Yoongi was still shocked to see his body and immediately took the blanket and wrapped it around his chest.

"Forgive me ~~~ I ~~ didn't mean to do" he said in a slightly broken voice.

"I know no one wants to," Hoseok said in a soft voice.Yoongi looks like crying because he didn't think he would be like this to Hoseok. Yoongi wanted to get revenge on Hoseok but now he didn't knows how it happened.

Hoseok placed his hand on Yoongi's thigh. "Don't think too much and just go and get ready," he said.

"But to join the pack--" "I'll call you in two days okay." Hoseok said."Alright let me know when Jin wakes up" Yoongi said and got up from the bed.

"Stay, take a bath here and go to your home, after that" he said. “But why” Yoongi put the blanket he was holding.

Hoseok looks at Yoongi in sudden shock and Yoongi is casual without clothes but Hoseok gets tensed.

==============

To be continued

Please vote me army

Comment your thoughts army it will motivate me for next episode ❤️